Search results

1. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
  2. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some King's Field! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some King's Field! Feel free to drop by!
  3. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] I am going to be streaming some game development shortly, then switching to some King's...

I am going to be streaming some game development shortly, then switching to some King's Field! Feel free to drop by~
  4. RavenBlueIndigo

RMMV Static Variable

I am pretty sure that I've seen a plugin for this on MV before, but I cannot seem to find it, and I've done quite a bit of searching. Basically, I need a plugin that allows me to set certain variables so that they will not reset upon death or starting a new game. This will allow me to have the...
  5. RavenBlueIndigo

Remove Lerping From Movement

I know this is an old post, but I've been using this plugin for a bit and just noticed an issue. If you save and then load the game, it acts like you're moving, but you're not, and does not allow you to move. This basically renders this plugin useless for games that aren't a one-and-done affair...
  6. RavenBlueIndigo

Snap-to-Tile Movement

Hello! Raven here, with a request! Lately, I have been wanting to try my hand at a game styled after the original Ultima, but have run into a little issue. There are no scripts for snap-to-tile movements, and while I have been able to create a similar system in eventing, it isn't exact. What I...
  7. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Okami! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some Okami! Feel free to drop by!
  8. RavenBlueIndigo

I notice everytime I post.

I notice everytime I post.
  9. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Okami followed by art! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some Okami followed by art! Feel free to drop by!
  10. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer...

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
  11. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!
  12. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel...

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!
  13. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Early game stream! Will be live shortly with some RE7! I will be finishing the DLC, and...

Early game stream! Will be live shortly with some RE7! I will be finishing the DLC, and then we will be switching to another game! Feel free to drop by!
  14. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Early stream! Will be playing more RE7 and potentially another game, then switching to a...

Early stream! Will be playing more RE7 and potentially another game, then switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  15. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! I will be finishing my faunafocus...

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! I will be finishing my faunafocus piece! Feel free to drop by!
  16. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  17. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly! I will be doing some music tonight! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly! I will be doing some music tonight! Feel free to drop by!
  18. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Among Us, potentially followed by a session of the...

Stream will be live shortly with some Among Us, potentially followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  19. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
  20. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LineFel