Search results

1. Storyteller-Hero

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same...

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
  2. Storyteller-Hero

Final Fantasy IX is apparently getting an animated adaptation - coming from IGN, so this news...

Final Fantasy IX is apparently getting an animated adaptation - coming from IGN, so this news has bite to it. FF9 is one of the best turn-based RPGs ever imo. https://www.ign.com/articles/final-fantasy-9-animated-series-announced
  3. Storyteller-Hero

Completed good RPG Maker MZ games?

Two years way too early to ask.
  4. Storyteller-Hero

Forgotten Underpants...woooooooooooooo...

Forgotten Underpants...woooooooooooooo...
  5. Storyteller-Hero

"This game features a complete story from beginning to end." --- This statement may have a lot...

"This game features a complete story from beginning to end." --- This statement may have a lot of power in the current era of gaming.
  6. Storyteller-Hero

How many hours of average should last a Demo?

For RPGs, just long enough to showcase the gameplay mechanics and reach a good transition point in the story that leaves the player wondering what happens next. As no story is the same, it could be anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour or more.
  7. Storyteller-Hero

Price Calculating for RPGs 2021

When figuring out a price to set a commercial RPG game made using RPG Maker, it seems logical to consider that when it comes to the general audience for RPGs, the competition is not only other RPG Maker games but also all other RPGs. It might be interesting to look at how big company RPGs and...
  8. Storyteller-Hero

I just backed up my work and files from the past year. A reminder to back up your work and...

I just backed up my work and files from the past year. A reminder to back up your work and resources.
  9. Storyteller-Hero

I figured out how I want to end the story for my fantasy game. Now I just need to connect A to...

I figured out how I want to end the story for my fantasy game. Now I just need to connect A to Z. As usual, knowing the ending has also resulted in me figuring out what happened before the story begins. The lore is taking shape nicely.
  10. Storyteller-Hero

After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks...

After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or...
  11. Storyteller-Hero

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It...

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
  12. Storyteller-Hero

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their...

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
  13. Storyteller-Hero

It could be worse. Try writing every line in iambic pentameter. Heheheh.

It could be worse. Try writing every line in iambic pentameter. Heheheh.
  14. Storyteller-Hero

I finished editing sound effects and background sound for the trains that will be in my fantasy...

I finished editing sound effects and background sound for the trains that will be in my fantasy game project, including whistles for arrival, departure, and warning. Ever since playing FF6, I've always loved RPG action on trains and there will be some fun to be had on trains in my project.
  15. Storyteller-Hero

I'm doing some more sound edits to loop BGS and BGM and I'm still finding Final Cut Pro X to be...

I'm doing some more sound edits to loop BGS and BGM and I'm still finding Final Cut Pro X to be quicker and smoother for simple edits of sound than my current version of Garageband, which is bugged, clunky, and unintuitive compared to my old version of Garageband -- I feel like Apple went...
  16. Storyteller-Hero

Defense Against Status Effects

A conditional branch on the state giver that checks if a target is wearing some item or whatnot might do the trick for state defense. Unless there's going to be a huge number of things that give immunity against status effects, going from the giver end instead of the taker end should be within...
  17. Storyteller-Hero

I'm a bit leery of creative commons sound effects for a commercial project since some people...

I'm a bit leery of creative commons sound effects for a commercial project since some people might upload copyrighted material like I've seen on an image site. I purchased some sounds from a site backed by an organization/company that I recognize, and I think that I shall not regret it.
  18. Storyteller-Hero

May you successfully pay off your student loans before you become a senior citizen.

May you successfully pay off your student loans before you become a senior citizen.
  19. Storyteller-Hero

My space game is going to have a "galaxy map" with various planets and space locations. Inspired...

My space game is going to have a "galaxy map" with various planets and space locations. Inspired by how Battletech shows the player entering a planet's orbit, I'm thinking of doing something similar, followed with an interface that's like Battlechasers' dungeon level selection with extra options...
  20. Storyteller-Hero

The ability to change vehicle graphic with an event in-game (at least in MV) has made me wonder...

The ability to change vehicle graphic with an event in-game (at least in MV) has made me wonder how fun it might be to have a large variety of vehicles in-game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

0800d9e637692b8fe70e5bf0f8d410af.jpg

Im just gonna get a plugin or two....or five hundred.
MV/MZ dev: "I'll build an APK to run on Android mobile devices!"

Microsoft: "Here is the great news. Now you can play android apps on Windows 11!"
Work-in-progress dwarf character. Got him mostly there but he needs some earrings or hair jewellery.
TestChara-14.gif
I cant not for the life of me figure out where this bomb item comes from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LineFel