Search results

1. 3D VR technology, and Rpgmaker games.

Has anyone played with the new VR headsets, like for PlayStation 4, nintendo , etc. They have 3D VR youtube videos of people playing games super mario 64, miku hatsune , super mario galaxy , doki doki literature club, banjo kazooie, etc. Just customize the player controls. 3d models aren't...
  2. I really enjoy winter season, ice skating, snowmen, etc. Shout it snowing where you are !

I really enjoy winter season, ice skating, snowmen, etc. Shout it snowing where you are !
  3. Just a thought, since evolution is an ongoing process people may eventually develop organs more...

Just a thought, since evolution is an ongoing process people may eventually develop organs more advanced than the brain. Not all animals have brains, and perceive through instinct. That there are dimensions beyond intelligence. Similar to how the perception of the dimension of sight is beyond...
  4. What is the best item you expect to get in a game for completing a task?

Maybe an extra secret character that is unlocked, that gives a major plot twist.
  5. Its winter, so its gonna Snow Powdered Sugar. Tasty snow ! Giving people a super sugar rush ...

Its winter, so its gonna Snow Powdered Sugar. Tasty snow ! Giving people a super sugar rush ! Anyways, what are favorite holiday desserts ? Mines are Peppermint cheese cake, watermelon ice cream.
  6. Player naming the protagonist.

Usually, some games just have the character pre named, and player can change it. You can add a mechanic where Npcs respond with Interesting or extreme reactions to certain specific Names. Another mechanic is for certain names to give status effects or Stat boosts. Perhaps the player can...
  7. Are school-themed games boring?

Many school theme rpg take place high school . So for a twist you try Kidergarten or elementary school. Players could play as the Janitor, maid, cafeteria maid, Bus Driver girl, school Nurse, not just the students. The school could be made of ice, crystal , wood, etc. The school could be...
  8. Favorite Game Aesthetics?

Mabinogi had weather mechanics that influence character stats, sky aesthetics with the three moons...
  9. I have transcended the spirit, and the spiritual realms. I must maintain access to the realms...

I have transcended the spirit, and the spiritual realms. I must maintain access to the realms beyond. Besides, that I continue my experiments and modifications on the spirit, monad. Much meditation...
  10. RPG Maker YouTubers

Try Kizuna A.I. , Charons games, azzman
  11. Favorite YouTube Channels

What are your favorite YouTube channels ? Who are your favorite YouTubers ? Also what about channels that do game reviews ? Share here. Mine are Ihazcupcake, the bike, Kizuna A.I., Wolfychu.
  12. Miku Miku Dance program

Anyone play the Miku hatsune Dance program ? What were some of the videos you created?
  13. BEST WEBSITES, cool interesting things

Pretty much, OTHER websites. The Internet has been around quite a long time. So what Interesting Websites discoveries have people made since during their time on Internet. I've listed some of my discoveries. Should you be interested check them out... Also, Websites to distribute Rpgmaker...
  14. I am sweet yandere girl from another universe.

I am sweet yandere girl from another universe.
  15. First RPG game you ever played

Gameboy: poke'mon red , Nintendo ds: super princess peach, Nintendo 3ds: mario64 ds version, Nintendo 64 : paper mario, Gamecube: luigi's mansion, WII: super mario galaxy 3 PlayStation : spyro, PlayStation 2: star ocean 3, Computer : winnie the pooh, clue finders,
  16. Anyone played Rune Factory 4?

Are There any Mods made for Rune Factory, like for custimization. Can you marry a mermaid, squid girl, Unicorn girl, Kotonoha Katsura an android, Miku Hatsune ? Each having their own unique stats and buffs.
  17. BEST WEBSITES, cool interesting things

Rpgmaker is a great website that a lot more people should know about. What OTHER great WEBSITES Besides rpg maker do you know about, obscure websites especially ?.... What about YouTube channels ? Share...
  18. Connecting with UNIVERSAL MIND is effective. Must check Mental Plane records, Source.

Connecting with UNIVERSAL MIND is effective. Must check Mental Plane records, Source.
  19. What do you enjoy about turn based rpgs?

What are some nice Rpg turn based games ?
  20. LUIGI'S MANSION Theories, Beta, Nostalgia

Who Remembes Luig's Mansion on gamecube , one of the few Nintendo games starring luigi. Did you know there was BETA Version of this game . What are some of your Theories concerning this game ? Who were your favorite ghosts ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kealoa