Search results

1. Kaimen

Finally got around to finishing my own retro Pokémon-style battle theme...

Finally got around to finishing my own retro Pokémon-style battle theme! https://soundcloud.com/zebestian/out-of-the-capsule-battle-theme
  2. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

Hoo boy, I finally got around to finishing this. I started this months ago and posted a draft of this way back when and now I got it done. It's not very long or particularly sophisticated but it is my very own Pokémon-style battle theme that I've been wanting to compose for such a long time...
  3. Kaimen

Are my commission rates too expensive? I wanna make a thread about it but don't know where...

Are my commission rates too expensive? I wanna make a thread about it but don't know where...
  4. Kaimen

I wouldn't know. XD I've never played Suikoden 3, but hey I'll take it~

I wouldn't know. XD I've never played Suikoden 3, but hey I'll take it~
  5. Kaimen

Anyone in the mood for something Arabian~...

Anyone in the mood for something Arabian~? https://soundcloud.com/zebestian/residence-of-ancient-regents
  6. Kaimen

Thank you~

Thank you~
  7. Kaimen

Bought some new instruments and had to test them out right away...

Bought some new instruments and had to test them out right away! https://soundcloud.com/zebestian/ruins-of-forgotten-days
  8. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

I actually really like this piece and it was quite fun making it, too! ^-^ Anyway, update time: I really like the fact that I always seem to get an inspirational boost when I buy new instruments. Like this time. I got some new orchestral instruments from NI and wanted to test them out - and...
  9. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

I've been composing music for four years now and never have I ever made a song in a measure other than 4/4... until now, that is! Meet my first composition in 6/8! :kaojoy:
  10. Kaimen

Post Your Music

@KayZaman you've done a good job so far I'd say, however the switch from spiccato to legato strings at the beginning (around 0:15) was a bit choppy. I'd also suggest adding a bit more "filling" to the song to give it some variety. Right now it's just the intro and a part that loops once. Adding...
  11. Kaimen

I apologise for my lack of activity in the last few weeks; I was working a summer job that took...

I apologise for my lack of activity in the last few weeks; I was working a summer job that took the energy right out of me XD
  12. Kaimen

Kaimen's Music Box~

I had to kill about 30 minutes of time some time last week so I sat down with my MIDI keyboard and started hitting the keys (I didn't actually hit them, that would be piano abuse). The result of this quickie is this~! :kaojoy: It's just a short, sad piano tune with violin and music box to...
  13. Kaimen

Sarah's Writing and Poetry.

Truly, every human is an abyss - you get dizzy when you look inside. I have to say, I am quite fond of how your writing is full of these pictures like "hard drive" and "red dwarf". They're very subtle and just descriptive enough to get a picture into the reader's head. Well done~!
  14. Kaimen

Hello~

Well, hello~ to you too, @Sarah_yt! And don't worry about having lurked a lot. That's all I ever did for the better part of the time that I've been on here! I already had a look at your OCs and, man, I like where they're going! So keep up the good work~! I hope I'm gonna get to see more from...
  15. Kaimen

Sarah's OCs

Aww, I like these~! And I like your idea of basing them off of Australian wildlife. That's quite an obscure source of inspiration which is why I like it so much (and it's totally not because I have a soft spot for beast people *cough*FireEmblem*cough*). XD
  16. Kaimen

Team or Single Person?

It's just that people are more motivated to work on their own projects to begin with. If something's your "baby" so to speak you want it to turn out fine and not have too many people take influence on it. You get some advice and help when you need it, but that's about it. So in a way it really...
  17. Kaimen

Team or Single Person?

As long as your team members are not as passionate and motivated about your project as you are, it's not gonna work out. People are gonna lose their interest very quickly, especially if you as the team leader can't set a good example. I would agree to what's already been said. It would be easier...
  18. Kaimen

@taarna23 oh wow... I don't have any words for this. I just wanna say, if you make a mistake or...

@taarna23 oh wow... I don't have any words for this. I just wanna say, if you make a mistake or take a wrong step you should own up to it instead of trying to cover it up poorly! I hope they learned their lesson! (probably not but one can dream)
  19. Kaimen

"Send nudes" "Omg, sorry! I meant 'nukes'!! Stupid autocorrect!" I mean, really? ._.

"Send nudes" "Omg, sorry! I meant 'nukes'!! Stupid autocorrect!" I mean, really? ._.
  20. Kaimen

Fun fact: I actually started composing out of boredom! I know the feel~ XD

Fun fact: I actually started composing out of boredom! I know the feel~ XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feel free to check out our "Touch the Stars" gamejam submission, "Starlight, Starbright!"
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
So apparently the surprise Google Search page browser game saves your progress when you close the browser.

This really makes me miss the golden age of Flash gaming.
ohh man im ending oneshot now (im doing the last stepping puzzle rn) and the music is so...sad...like...ive been thinking recently about how fast moments pass and...my anxious thoughts combined with that music and nostalgia...like...im comfortably sad...and want to cry internally
We're playing one of the Touch the Stars game jam entries, come join us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananansy