4. terrorchan

Just finished the new season of OITNB and I'm crying

Just finished the new season of OITNB and I'm crying
  5. terrorchan

The Resource WIP thread 2

I think it looks super cute ^0^
  6. terrorchan

Slow everyone down!

I'm pretty sure you can do a move route event and change the speed of the player through that permanently (until you use it again to change it back). Just do it once at the beginning of the game :)
  7. terrorchan

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Who complained about the graphics? I think it looks pretty. It reminds me of a Ghibli film.  And I'm going to buy a NX for this. I want the best experience (okay Nintendo is full of poop when they say it'll play the same. it'll definitely run smoother and look better on the NX).
  8. terrorchan

E3 2016

are you a troll? 
  9. terrorchan

E3 2016

What I remember from e3: -"Not Silent Hill" Silent Hill -Resident Evil VII: Silent Hill -We Happy Few -Spiderman -God of War -The worst system name ever (XBox Scorpio? lol)  -LEGEND OF ZELDA BOTW 
  10. terrorchan

I'm really excited for botw

I'm really excited for botw
  11. terrorchan

I don't have a wiiu. nothing else is on it that interests me. I'm going to get the NX because...

I don't have a wiiu. nothing else is on it that interests me. I'm going to get the NX because there is a hope for newer games on it :)  
  12. terrorchan

the new zelda looks so sick

the new zelda looks so sick
  13. terrorchan

CNN sends me breaking news notifications for basketball games

CNN sends me breaking news notifications for basketball games
  14. terrorchan

He doesn't give out his sprites anymore unless you pay, and even when I payed he no longer has...

He doesn't give out his sprites anymore unless you pay, and even when I payed he no longer has sprite bases just premade characters ToT
  15. terrorchan

He put up a retroactive paywall -_-

He put up a retroactive paywall -_-
  16. terrorchan

Hm? Since when did Kaduki stop giving out the sprites :(   they were so cute no

Hm? Since when did Kaduki stop giving out the sprites :(   they were so cute no
  17. terrorchan

Game & Map Screenshots 8

I would recommend changing the opacity of the window. It is too transparent and the colors come in looking muddy
  18. terrorchan

RMMV Afar the MMORPG

I was creating my character and I clicked next and I got this error
  19. terrorchan

You're the real MVP for making a replacement plugin <3

You're the real MVP for making a replacement plugin <3
  20. terrorchan

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

@jenova3new since you were making edits yourself to check and see if they were actual RTP edits why not use the ones you made? The RTP edits he made were really just adding vines, I'm sure you could do it ^0^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had one goal when I set out to make my Game Jam game. It didn't have to be super good and the game didn't have to have the best writing - it just had to NOT CRASH.

So yeah, someone was streaming it and it crashed.
Add Special Effects on Map with Tilesets | RPG Maker News #105

Excited to see all the entries for the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam.
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
So apparently the surprise Google Search page browser game saves your progress when you close the browser.

This really makes me miss the golden age of Flash gaming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsod