Search results

1. raymi100

Is there a plugin that lets you change which skills have a Chanting Motion?

I want chanting motions to be skill specific, not skill type specific. Because, for example, not all skills in the "Special" skill category are magical, but some of them are. Is there a plugin that exists for this sort of thing?
  2. raymi100

A skill link plugin that allows two actors to link skills, but only with specific actors.

What I want is in the title. Here's an explanation: Actor 1 can only link skills with Actor 2 and vice versa. If they try to link with Actor 3 or 4, it won't work. Likewise, Actor 3 can only link skills with Actor 4 and vice versa. For example: In battle, Actor 1 attempts to link their Fire...
  3. raymi100

Raymi's Escape Success Message

Howdy howdy! A while ago, I wrote this script out of a need for it because I wanted to make it so there's a message that pops up when you successfully escape a battle, not just when you fail to escape one. So here you go! I hope it's useful to you~ I don't foresee any problems with it, but if...
  4. raymi100

Raymi's Defeat ME Play

Hey! This is a simple script that makes it so an ME plays when you lose a battle, not just when you win one :) I hope it'll be useful to you! I don't foresee any problems with it, but if you come across one, please let me know~ You can get the script here: Enjoy~ :D
  5. raymi100

Yanfly Class Change Core Problem

Hiya! So, I have this problem with Yanfly's Class Change Core that when I put the proper notetag in the actor box for the player to have a class unlocked by default, it gives me the skills of that class on top of the skills of the current class, even though I haven't selected that class yet. ...
  6. raymi100

Hi everyone!

Hey~ I've actually had an account on this website for a little over a year now, but I've never posted on here before. o.o I don't know why, it just never felt important to me until now XD Well, anyway, I'm Raymi :)  I'm gonna try to use this website more, because there's a lot of useful things...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I had one goal when I set out to make my Game Jam game. It didn't have to be super good and the game didn't have to have the best writing - it just had to NOT CRASH.

So yeah, someone was streaming it and it crashed.
Add Special Effects on Map with Tilesets | RPG Maker News #105

Excited to see all the entries for the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam.
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
So apparently the surprise Google Search page browser game saves your progress when you close the browser.

This really makes me miss the golden age of Flash gaming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsod