Search results

1. Josephkhland

FREE Weorrtorn - Recruiting Artists and Writers -

I am not sure about the the battle system in use~ But I should be able to do some enemy design using my experience in designing combat encounters for multiple Tabletop roleplaying games such as DnD, Fate Core, Call of Cthulhu etc~ Meaning if it's stat blocks you need, or concepts about enemies...
  2. Josephkhland

Trying to find more people to work upon an older, unfinished project~

Trying to find more people to work upon an older, unfinished project~
  3. Josephkhland

FREE Unholy Legacy(Writers, Level Designer and Artist needed)

Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace Synopsis: You play as a young wizard in your journey throughout the world, where you explore and solve puzzles trying to obtain the necessary ingredients for creating an artefact that would allow you to save your village. The game includes "choices" which might lead to...
  4. Josephkhland

OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

I downloaded this plugin which is amazing and I would like to start making a game for multiple players. So while I was testing it around I think I found a small bug. When player 2 interacts with an event using the action button and the event ends, then he can't interact again unless he presses...
  5. Josephkhland

Toggling Passage of Tiles with a specific Region ID, based on a Switch

I was thinking that possibly writing a script that would override the default method for "Check Passage" So perhaps a script that if a specific Switch is ON, then it would check the Region ID of the tile and return true or false, based on it. But if the Switch is OFF it would keep using the...
  6. Josephkhland

Toggling Passage of Tiles with a specific Region ID, based on a Switch

I have been trying to make a spell which summons a small familiar that you can move around the map. For achieving that I am making an actor with the name "Familiar" appear in front of the Player, before taking control of it and roaming around the world. When I want to cancel the spell I just...
  7. Josephkhland

Reworking on my old RPG Maker VX Ace Project!

Reworking on my old RPG Maker VX Ace Project!
  8. Josephkhland

Thanks you :D . The fact is I know more of Javascript than Ruby so this upgrade is so useful for...

Thanks you :D . The fact is I know more of Javascript than Ruby so this upgrade is so useful for me..
  9. Josephkhland

FREE Need writer for a short project!

Mainly know how to write lore, backstories, dialogues and "directing" scenes due to experience in GMing Pen N Paper. If you still need help with the writting, I believe I can provide it.
  10. Josephkhland

TRADE Chaos Tales (LF > Quest or Sprite Maker)

If you need help with lore writting, character backstories / personalities and the story, I believe I can help. Can also help with Testing if needed.
  11. Josephkhland

Finally got MV!

Finally got MV!
  12. Josephkhland

Writting and writting... Just full with ideas right now!!!

Writting and writting... Just full with ideas right now!!!
  13. Josephkhland

Yay!! I am working on something again.

Yay!! I am working on something again.
  14. Josephkhland

TRADE Adventurer's Life <Recruiting!>

I only own RPGMaker VX Ace and despite the fact that I am not really confident in my Scripting skills at the moment , I can create Lore and Story. So if the Writer's position is still empty I would like to provide my services on that field. I can work on this for 2 hours daily .
  15. Josephkhland

Script Call Support Boards

Is there a script call for acquiring the mouse location in the window?
  16. Josephkhland

Beta Testing at the moment....

Beta Testing at the moment....
  17. Josephkhland

[IGMC] Beta testers needed

I would like to be a beta tester.
  18. Josephkhland

Write down some personality traits for the NPCs and PCs. Then it is easier and more fun to...

Write down some personality traits for the NPCs and PCs. Then it is easier and more fun to roleplay them for the dialogue
  19. Josephkhland

Wish I could make good 3D cinematics...

Wish I could make good 3D cinematics...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!
''Finds icons that fits the game you're making'' Only covers 20% of what you need :p
I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loki666