Search results

1. trexrell

Trexrell pixel and things

Some recent Pixelart I have been working on.
  2. trexrell

RMMV Demon's Revenge MV: Episode 1

We have made a few tweaks to how the difficulty and AI have been operating in Demon’s Revenge. One of the things we have taken out of the game is enemy levels. In the past, the game would usually adjust to the way you would be playing in order to relinquish the need to grind and compile...
  3. trexrell

Some of you may have noticed that the purchase option for Demon’s Revenge on Steam is currently suspended. We are in the process of preparing a release for the updated version of the game and its subsequent expansions. This decision has been made primarily by our team as we felt there was too...
  4. trexrell

RMMV Powerverse: Erupt

Cool, thanks for checking it out!
  5. trexrell

In Erupt, you will be recruiting agents from all over the Powerverse. These agents will be randomized in looks, class, stats, as well as unique traits. Initially the classes will be Brawler, your melee class, Gunner, your long range class, and Tech, your support class. Brawler The Brawler...
  6. trexrell

The art for the banner is from Vince White the visionary behind the Powerverse . The Pixel art is by myself. Logo by our artist Ricky Gunawan. Tiles are POP! tiles by Vexedenigma on itch.io. UI by Allenor and music by furtchchamp. I'll get around to the credits page. Although the in game art is...
  7. trexrell

Today we want to announce a new project we have been working on since the end of last year. We have been working on a collaborative project with indie comic book creators within the Powerverse to help bring their characters, concepts, and stories to life through a game that we call Erupt...
  8. trexrell

Thanks guys our goal was to make an original game with a unique focus on combat and an alternative perspective on the role playing genre. The engine is like any other, making a game unique is completely up to the developer.
  9. trexrell

Thanks, we are going to start to show a bit more with in the next month or so as most of the systems are complete or near it.
  10. trexrell

Who are we to judge the face of evil? Those who create the rules are not necessarily noble and altruistic but are the entities that hold the power to do so. Manipulating the many to benefit the few or in many cases the new. Dominating what ever they need to obtain more power and control is the...
  11. trexrell

Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge is live on Steam!

Thanks guys, its part of a series so we had to plan out a price accordingly.
  12. trexrell

No problem, we wanted to explore the story a bit but we understand a lot of prople want to see the action. Had some great production value though. :)
  13. trexrell

Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge - version 1.00 Price: $5.99(Steam) Screenshots Engine : Rpgmaker VXACE Celestial Tear: Demon's Revenge is a traditional JRPG with a combo based combat system influenced by Xenogears. It features a Western comic book style with detailed pixel art and...
  14. trexrell

NVM did it!

NVM did it!
  15. trexrell

Anyone knows of a quick and easy way to make links from RPGmaker game to a website?

Anyone knows of a quick and easy way to make links from RPGmaker game to a website?
  16. trexrell

It completely cuts development on my end.

It completely cuts development on my end.
  17. trexrell

Doing PR guys is a full time job.

Doing PR guys is a full time job.
  18. trexrell

Some sprites I made for a fighting game concept I'm working on.         I started on her I have to finish her. I may change the colors and such but this is my initial attempt.   Here is my process lol      
  19. trexrell

I have a few sprites I have made over the last two days.   Starbolt - Marvel   Icon - DC
  20. trexrell

Lunaris : A Legend Begins(Working title)

Thanks! This is something we had planned to do down the line in a much larger scale. This gives us a chance to introduce the characters and flesh out the story a bit more. There are two other characters involved but Miranda story is something that needs to be told as it is one that is more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lokoklouse