Search results

1. Hopelessdecoy

How to remove certain party member by party order?

This doesn't remove the second party member, am I doing something wrong? Never mind it's: *Face Palm*
  2. Hopelessdecoy

Enemy Hit Reaction

Try setting up a common event that says when the actor uses this skill ex attack on it an action will be forced.
  3. Hopelessdecoy

Properties of items

What are the function names of the item properties? I'm mainly wondering about the damage calculations box, parameters box and the item name. Is it in Game_item? If you could list them or point them out to me I'd appreciate it!
  4. Hopelessdecoy

Enemy Hit Reaction

You could use a common event with a series of statements that forces an action when the enemy drops below a hp %. If you make the % close together it will give the illusion of it using the action after every attack. Or maybe set up a confused counter state where the enemy counters onto fellow...
  5. Hopelessdecoy

Plugin making education

Well I feel dumb for not searching the forum thank you.
  6. Hopelessdecoy

Stat math in States

Well thank you both I will try your plugin tonight! Is it able to be used for profit games? If not I am in the process of learning js for MV to make my own plugins.
  7. Hopelessdecoy

Plugin making education

Are there any good sources for learning Java script specific to MV? Also where can I learn about default classes and functions for MV? I know C/C++ and wish to delve into js for MV any help is appreciated!
  8. Hopelessdecoy

Stat math in States

For example I want to make a bleeding state that based on your current hp reduces agility and attack/m.attack. is it possible to put a damage like calculation into a state allowing me to do this?
  9. Hopelessdecoy

Does "no hidden classes" mean the engine itself is editable?

Ok thank you for clearing things up for me! When I hear the word plugin and no hidden classes I think adding to the Editor and source code, idk why but it just clicked that way in my head. I definitely vote for an editor plugin system though :)
  10. Hopelessdecoy

Character Progression Mechanics

I like large branching skill trees that offer strategy and replayability. It also allws you to sort of create your own characters and makes no 2 playthrpughs the same.
  11. Hopelessdecoy

Does "no hidden classes" mean the engine itself is editable?

What I mean is like can I add buttons to the eventing system? The database? Or is it like it was in VXA with only things like note tagging. I mostly program in C/C++ and I am unsure what this term means. I would definitely put time into JavaScript if it meant I could add things to the engine it...
  12. Hopelessdecoy

Official Bug Report

Unless they changed how it works I can no longer walk on events (ex: retractable bridges) I set the priority to below characters and that's all you used to have to do but now nothing, it even disallows movement when through is checked in the event. If anyone knows of how to make it work please...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo