Search results

1. Ssozi

[XP/VX/Ace] ItemMax

Allohah everybody ! I'm glad to show my last little creation (very useful jajaja) ItemMax Authors : Biwy/Ssozi License : Just ask for commercial use. Features : - It allows you to change the maximum amount we can have of each object. - Works for items, weapons and armors. - No script...
  2. Ssozi

TGS - Tactical Combat

Biwy : Main script. Nuki & Grim : Additional scripts. Azell & TSFH & Audiomachine : Musics.     And for their moral support () & their ideas : Ajisai, Kouett, Maè, Gelarto, Garruk, Kurofidy, fabY, Rose Noire, Medal, Mimiko, Olowynd, Numina's team and all the french communities.   Hi everyone...
  3. Ssozi

Specific Drop

Hi everybody, A long time ago, someone requested me a script and here I am ! I share it with everybody.   Specific Drop I've no image to describe this, sorry The script is here, and he allows you to have a specific drop when you kill enemy A with skill B. For those who use the Victory...
  4. Ssozi

IB-like menu

Hi everyone ! ~IB-like Menu~ Author : Biwy/Ssozi License : None. Just ask for commercial use. Description : A long time ago, a friend requested me a script : an IB-like menu (like the one shown on the screen). Features : - display an image for the backgroung - shows some items of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo