Search results

1. LtBenjamin

victors animated battlers custom sequences

Not sure if this is in the correct category. Everyone loves victors but few have the hang of making cool custom skill sequences in the script. I have a few i have made by altering others i found. I thought it would be very helpful if we all shared our custom action sequences. I will post some of...
  2. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade For Android *Learn How

LONG AGO, IN ANOTHER REALM CALLED THE VEIL,   THERE WERE MANY POWERFUL BEINGS CALLED THE GUARDIANS.   THESE GUARDIANS WATCHED TIRELESSLY OVER SEVERAL   DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS. IN ORDER TO HELP DEFEAT A    GREAT EVIL THAT WAS THREATENING A DIMENSION    CALLED EMIRU...
  3. LtBenjamin

VE Actors Battlers Error Crash (im at the end of my game, please help)

Whenever I try and change a party member during a boss fight (one of them sacrifices their selves)   I get an error for line 559 in VE actors battlers script (the one in bold) and it crashes.   It may be because im using Victor script with yanlfys party system.   Is there any way i can fix...
  4. LtBenjamin

Lost Blade UPDATED DEMO!

Approx. Length: 12 hrs Description: In lost blade you begin as two brothers being trained by their grandfather. but when a seal is broken an an evil let loose upon the land, the beloved granpa must reveal to his grandsons the truth, which he held from them for there own protection. As the newly...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png
So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo