Search results

1. eslabon

RMMV Tales Of Nowhere - The Video Game [DEMO available]

The game is in it's early stages, but I have enough for a trailer and a demo! TRAILER SYNOPSIS CHARACTERS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS I will post updates to this thread as I make (slow but steady) progress, so please keep an eye out! DEMO OUT NOW!! UPDATE - I've updated the...
  2. eslabon

SS Ventus: Remake

I began this game as an entry in the Learning Together Game Jam and finished it in about a week. I decided to improve, enhance, and expand it and I wanted to post what I have so far here. I’d like to release it commercially, but I want to make sure it’s a great game before I do that. Any...
  3. eslabon

Game Jam - SS Ventus

I found out about this event just last week but I couldn’t resist so I put a hold on my main project for this. It’s been a LOT of hard work, but I’m happy with the results. :)   Game information:   Story: Your home planet is at war and things are not going well. You’re an amazing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png
So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo