Search results

1. Numieth

What is the feature in RPG that instantly makes you interested in trying?

If we're talking about RPGs in general and not just Maker games, and if you're only asking for the one feature to make me try a game, then it's definitely perspective. I can't play games in first person due to motion sickness setting in, so anything that allows me to switch to third person view...
  2. Numieth

Terrax Lighting system

Awesome. I love this plugin and most of the updates came before I ever even noticed the bugs in question (or simply assumed I did something wrong and caused it myself haha). Thank you very much, Terrax. :)
  3. Numieth

If it's any consolation, the same thing happened to me the other day, and right after I closed...

If it's any consolation, the same thing happened to me the other day, and right after I closed MV. Maybe it was divine punishment for quitting my work too early. ¬_¬
  4. Numieth

RPG Maker MV Game Making Drive

Very nice, congrats! :) So, is today the last day to post? I guess I'll update with my, uh, greatest work yet then. Some character art I've been working on. There is an explanation, but I'm not about to give it. ¬_¬ And I gotta improve that terrible shading... oh well. At least I can still...
  5. Numieth

But back to English now, since I think we're supposed to only speak English here, right?

But back to English now, since I think we're supposed to only speak English here, right?
  6. Numieth

Jup, das ist mein Problem. :') Der Generator ist ok für die sprites (denn ich bin wirklich...

Jup, das ist mein Problem. :') Der Generator ist ok für die sprites (denn ich bin wirklich schlecht im spriting haha), aber für die Portraits reicht er mir nicht wirklich. Aber mein eigener Stil sieht dem des Generators nicht sehr ähnlich, daher ist mischen auch schlecht... u_u,
  7. Numieth

Yeah... my progress is so minimal, it only shows when I compare it to my art from years ago. But...

Yeah... my progress is so minimal, it only shows when I compare it to my art from years ago. But I'd kinda need those game assets now, and not in some years when I might, maybe, hopefully be good enough. But at least there is a club.
  8. Numieth

That's just what makes it so sad though lmao. I'm not even a noob anymore, I started drawing...

That's just what makes it so sad though lmao. I'm not even a noob anymore, I started drawing forever ago, and still... :')
  9. Numieth

"Will my art ever be good enough to be used in a game rather than generator faces?" - The title...

"Will my art ever be good enough to be used in a game rather than generator faces?" - The title of my autobiography. orz
  10. Numieth

That's some serious dedication right there, @... everyone, really. I hope I'll get to see all of your projects at some point. :) As for me... writer's block + art block is a bad combination, so I've resigned myself to at least improve some maps: Gotta give them some atmosphere to fit the...
  11. Numieth

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Aaah, these pointy ears and wings are just what I needed. Thank you for putting all of these up. :)
  12. Numieth

Got way less done today than I hoped, because of conflicting plugins and me having to take breaks to weep about it make it all work again somehow, but I finally implemented Terrax' lighting plugin. Finally! There's still lots to do, but at least I get more use out of my maps now. The rest of...
  13. Numieth

The art of giving proper credits

This might just be my personal bias because I just finished a game like that yesterday, but I like ending credits where it's not just the credits itself, but also some additional scenes or images that relate to the game, e.g. what the characters might be doing now that their adventure is over or...
  14. Numieth

Sprite Edit Request Pls

Well, I... tried. :') The base sprite had clothes that covered more hair than the new one, so I had to fill a few extra pixels in. Which I'm not really good at, so not sure if it looks alright. I could try editing it a bit further, if no one else, more qualified feels like it. 
  15. Numieth

Everyone's projects really sound and look so good so far. I feel like this thread is actually really help me find motivation to do stuff, so, mission accomplished! :) Anyway, to post a screenshot for once, my progress for today is this practical demonstration in why you shouldn't let research...
  16. Numieth

Those are exactly the parts I need for a project too. :') Tried editing them out of some RTP...

Those are exactly the parts I need for a project too. :') Tried editing them out of some RTP chars, but I failed miserably.
  17. Numieth

Aaah, here's my update, that I meant to post after I quit working on stuff, but by then it was almost 7am and I was a little too dead to post... Anyway, got 3 minor maps done, 1 big parallax map and implemented several plugins. Then I realized I made some mistakes and bugs while half-asleep...
  18. Numieth

Change End of Battle Text

I think you could try the database, under "Terms". On the right side there's this big window with "Messages", among them one for "Obtain Exp". You could try changing that? But maybe make a copy of the original message first. I haven't messed with that option myself yet, so this is just me guessing.
  19. Numieth

Ooh, this is interesting. Hopefully it'll help me get the motivation I need to finish my project "Ghostling" which is about... uh ghosts. It's actually only a side-project though. My main project was first made in VX, then brought to Ace and now I'm working on bringing it over to MV. So, my...
  20. Numieth

Ghostling

@Dalph: I see. You meant exactly what I thought you did then. I'm aware of this issue and I'll try to fix it before I'll release the final version of the game, since it bothers me too. That what I get for not editing the auto-tiles yet... @Faytless: Thank you! I keep working on it and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I see a button in a game, I press it. Cannot resist the temptation even if I know it's a trap.
There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png
So many ideas, so little energy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sendip