Search results

1. TheRiotInside

Can't View Topics In RMXP Support Section

This is kind of a weird issue I'm having. When I go into the RPG Maker XP section of the Support boards, I can't view the topics within. Here is what I see: The weird part is that those three pinned topics show up, but none of the other 200+ topics users have posted (the RMXP Tutorials...
  2. TheRiotInside

Oh, Hey.

I guess since I've been on and off of here for two years, I should probably introduce myself. So here's a brief crash course on this guy. Back in 2004 I found Don Miguel's translated version of RPG Maker 2000. I toyed around with it for a while in amazement, starting my strange first game...
  3. TheRiotInside

Poison Damage Using Skills

Hey, folks. Got a little script request for good old RMXP. I'm using a DoT/HoT script currently where you can set a static number or % for HP/MP damage or healing, which is worlds better than the default poison state, but still limited. I want DoT skills that scale with my characters, and don't...
  4. TheRiotInside

Stat Redundancy and Stat Re-purposing Ideas

EDIT: Updated information in the following posts, take the time to read through it all if you like. Hopefully you will find it to be things like engaging and thought-provoking and potentially awe-inspiring. Hey, all. My goal for this thread is to be part discussion, and part feedback. Let's see...
  5. TheRiotInside

More RMXP Script Tweaks

Hey all, it's me back again with some more little things that RMXP does that irk me. Two things this time! 1. Skills used repeatedly in battle. What it does: It seems that when you use a skill in battle, it shows the skill name at the top of the screen just fine, but if that skill is cast...
  6. TheRiotInside

Storing/Recalling Map Conditions

It's been entire WEEKS since I've requested scripting help for good old outdated RMXP; a situation that I will rectify immediately! So here's the scoop. I've been wanting to add a skill tree system into my game, very much akin to Borderlands (detailed below for those unfamiliar). I haven't...
  7. TheRiotInside

Always Having a Weapon Equipped

Hey guys, me again. Back with yet another hopefully simple script request! Thanks to all those who have helped me out so far with other things; hopefully this isn't much trouble to get sorted out. In a nutshell, I want it to be so that players cannot unequip a weapon. Let me explain. I want you...
  8. TheRiotInside

Small DBS Edits

Hello, everyone! I have a couple of very small edits to RMXP's default battle system that I'd like to do, but am nowhere near able to do them myself. I have nothing to offer but the satisfaction of helping others, as well as a mention in a game that may never be released! Very tempting, I know...
  9. TheRiotInside

[XP] Help With a Tiny Script Edit

Hey there, thanks up front for reading and also possibly helping! I'll try and keep this to the point. I am not a scripter, nor do I claim to know what I'm doing. I have stumbled my way through making a few little edits to Game_Battler 3 in order to change how damage is calculated for normal...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"but what even is an API??"
Poppet Quest stats so far.. 61 views, 20 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 comment, 4 followers gained.... Hmm...
From a content creation standpoint, games really have awful traction. At least the experiment is interesting, time to see what adding Twitter into the mix does. Maybe the supposed 1,290 followers I have on it will prove useful. Then I'll test out Insta. :barf:
I've been trying to work on more "complete" artworks and so far... I'm in so much pain Its really annoying how easy is to completely mess up the proportions and perspectives, but I guess I can only keep practicing
xW1ByDU.jpg
Apologies for the bugs featured in the Red Light preview build (although it is a preview), they should've been fixed in the new patch I just released. View the previous profile post for a link to the Itch.io.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmoGhost420