Search results

1. GraveBusta

I got a really important question for an RPG group like this.... are cliches really the problem...

I got a really important question for an RPG group like this.... are cliches really the problem with RPGs? I personally don't think so I feel if done right cliches are quite a great way to start my only issue is whether or not the writer of the cliche puts the effort into the writing in the...
  2. GraveBusta

Will GG maker consumers who bought their product back in march via webstore get a refund?

Now this is not a complaint thread keep your rage comments out I want productivity nothing more. I was not emailed at all about the incident and I just now noticed the thread looking at the announcements looking for something interesting and instead I found horror xD Will we get a refund from...
  3. GraveBusta

that sounds very sketchy but if you still wanna go fot it go ahead

that sounds very sketchy but if you still wanna go fot it go ahead
  4. GraveBusta

wow I feel bad for you, Dell is the most infamous manufarcturer out there I would request a...

wow I feel bad for you, Dell is the most infamous manufarcturer out there I would request a refund now if I were you especially if it's related to alienware there are much better sourced for PCs even Best Buy is a better option.
  5. GraveBusta

Thanks for not notifying me by email that GG maker has lost support

Thanks for not notifying me by email that GG maker has lost support
  6. GraveBusta

7mbps is what  my family is stuck with because ISPs are a real pain in the neck fighting with

7mbps is what  my family is stuck with because ISPs are a real pain in the neck fighting with
  7. GraveBusta

Villain noses and face shapes for MV Generator

Anyone could end up the next villain they don't need these features you can have the face of an angel and still have the most twisted ambitions ever thought possible, however these would be cool features to add to the character generator or at least to a premium generator for MV.
  8. GraveBusta

only time I ever broke my registry is if 1. I broke it using an optimizer like advanced system...

only time I ever broke my registry is if 1. I broke it using an optimizer like advanced system care or 2.my antivirus broke a program 
  9. GraveBusta

Always ups and downs with the newest windows at least my opinion the good far outweighs the bad...

Always ups and downs with the newest windows at least my opinion the good far outweighs the bad its too bad its been like 9-10 months and it still has program comparability issues fortunately for me the program incompatibility list shrinks each month I do not regret the upgrade unlike 8 and 8.1...
  10. GraveBusta

that is strange how staff cant see it I can but i dont have permission to view it and I cant...

that is strange how staff cant see it I can but i dont have permission to view it and I cant report it lol
  11. GraveBusta

Rebirth- a plugin with reincarnation system

as many times as the player wants like Disgaea's reincarnation system but instead of being triggered by using the dark assembly its triggered every new game plus and stacks up stats each time.  (sorry about the grammar i was called away from PC and I was in a hurry to not keep you waiting)
  12. GraveBusta

Ok ill remove those. Done.
  13. GraveBusta

yeah but I wanna keep a % of stats from the old game a balanced amount like 30% carried over to the new game. The 3rd part is the most important.
  14. GraveBusta

It doesn't seem possible without a plugin to reset levels to 1 while keeping stats, I would like someone to please design a plugin that adds a new option in thew events menu that will reset the player's level and keep a certain % of your stats I would like the ability to customize this but a...
  15. GraveBusta

i tried to report it but it says "you do not have permission to view this" is there some strange...

i tried to report it but it says "you do not have permission to view this" is there some strange bug going on?
  16. GraveBusta

I accidentally posted this in the wrong section I am very sorry, if any staff sees this I am...

I accidentally posted this in the wrong section I am very sorry, if any staff sees this I am very sorry >< here is the post Rebirth- a plugin with reincarnation system. I am trying not to waste more of your time I need to be more careful 
  17. GraveBusta

New Game +

So because of the stats I am gonna need a plugin anyways?? I guess ill go with @InBlast's new game + idea if thats the case. I guess my Question has been answered... it's impossible to do what I want without a plugin?
  18. GraveBusta

New Game +

I want to reset only the levels not the stats or items, for example if the player beat the game on the current cycle they get to start over at the beginning with at least 30% of their original base stats stats they had before they beat the game without weapons or armor. This is done so...
  19. GraveBusta

New Game +

Thinking of adding new game plus where stats but not level carry over that however will prob require a script/plugin,if there is a method without using a plugin/script where the player keeps the stats but not the level without using a plugin/script please help me in the comments below, I have...
  20. GraveBusta

Also thinking of adding new game plus where stats but not level carry over that however will...

Also thinking of adding new game plus where stats but not level carry over that however will prob require a script/plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"
Poppet Quest stats so far.. 61 views, 20 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 comment, 4 followers gained.... Hmm...
From a content creation standpoint, games really have awful traction. At least the experiment is interesting, time to see what adding Twitter into the mix does. Maybe the supposed 1,290 followers I have on it will prove useful. Then I'll test out Insta. :barf:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duckstuff2008