Search results

1. Solovei

Choosing a game title

So I'm really bad at titles. Whenever I'm writing fanfic, it usually takes me at least half an hour after I'm done to come up with a good title, and even then it's usually some song title or lyric that I happened to be listening to and which (sort of) fits. I think games have an even stronger...
  2. Solovei

Animated backgrounds in RMMV

Hey all! I've been looking at purchasing the Japan Backgrounds Collection by GuttyKreum, the art is GORGEOUS and totally fits the vibe of my game. I know it comes with cropped versions to use as battlebacks, but I was wondering - would it be possible to use the animated images as...
  3. Solovei

"Magic and SF Pack" - Licensing question

Hi! I hope this is the right forum for this kind of question (and sorry if it was already covered elsewhere!) Last night I was doing some tileset edits, using tiles from the "Magic and SF Pack" that was included with the installation of MV that I got on Steam. The Readme file in the folder...
  4. Solovei

Bigger Note box?

Hi all :) I was watching a Yanfly Tips & Tricks video about how to set up a certain kind of state and I noticed that the Note box shown in it was like, REALLY BIG! Big enough so you can see what you're doing!!! Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I'm not sure if it's a plugin or a mod or...
  5. Solovei

RMMV SRD Busts and Icons Menu - changing amount of info

I'm hoping someone can help me with customizing a very specific thing on the Main Menu. I am using SRD's "Busts and Icons" style menu. The screen resolution I've got for my project is 1104 x 624. (Please ignore the actual bust images I have right now, they're just placeholders) What I'm hoping...
  6. Solovei

Eventing help: Give player random amt. of gold every X steps?

Hi all! Because I'm not planning to have any random encounters in my game (there will be some combat, but it happens at specific times/points in the story), I wanted to instead give the player small, random amounts of gold as they walk around. I feel like this is going to involve loops and...
  7. Solovei

Implementing Skill

I'd like some help with implementing a skill - when used, it would allow the character to completely negate the effects of the next attack that targets them. However, I would like it to only be usable once per encounter. My thinking was that the skill would add a State to that character, but...
  8. Solovei

Help with MV character generator edits

Okay, here's what happened. after spending a couple of hours trying to frankenstein together different front hair bits from the generator, I finally had something I was happy with (I've attached it to this thread as the first image) until I shoved it back into the RMMV Extended Generator to try...
  9. Solovei

Ahoy!

... So I got caught up in looking at ALL THE THREADS (especially the plugins and resources...) that I forgot to actually introduce myself. Sorry about that! Hi, I'm Solo, and when I have too much free time (i.e. now) I start entirely too many projects -- about a month ago I was helping someone...
  10. Solovei

Tool to take a folder of images and convert to an iconset

I got some icons from itch.io that I would like to add to my game. I can manually edit the IconSet.png file in photoshop to add them in, but this seems like it will take quite a while, pasting them in one by one, especially if there are a lot... Does anyone know if there is a tool or a script...
  11. Solovei

RMMV (MV) Shoplifting plug-in, VX Ace Port?

Hi there! I hope this is in the right section... I came across this Shoplifting script on the GrimoireCastle website and thought it would be perfect for the game I'm starting to work on. But, before I got too far into it, MV went on sale and I decided to get that instead (I was using VX Ace...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Frostorm wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey bro, hmu if you're around...I really need your help. >.<
Working hard to keep master @ImaginaryVillain 's sparkles on stock! :kaodes:
A3lgj8H.jpg

Hopefully this will please him enough to give us our beds back...
My mom is finally coming home tonight! In the meantime, Wishful Wanda is back in production.
SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lfxfire2