Search results

1. rondchild

RMXP Enthrean Radiance : Prologue [Completed]

Thank you! Feel free to give us a feedback. So, we can improve the final product!
  2. rondchild

Finally the game has completed! Enjoy the game, feel free to give us feedback to our final product next year!
  3. rondchild

Thank you! Please give us some feedback when the prologue is released!
  4. rondchild

Thanks! hope you love the prologue! Anyway, It's time to publish a new trailer!
  5. rondchild

@Powerise : Thank you! @KakonComp : Thank you! I'll post the project soon on here, please be...

@Powerise : Thank you! @KakonComp : Thank you! I'll post the project soon on here, please be excited. \m/
  6. rondchild

This is my first time to become a Publisher xD

This is my first time to become a Publisher xD
  7. rondchild

Genre : Adventure, Action, JRPG Developer : Enthrean Guardian Publisher : Eggion Release Date : 29 Oct, 2020 Price : FREE Enthrean Radiance is a 2D action-RPG that invokes the feeling of classic Japanese games. Help Millia and Razh to save the world of Enthrean from chaos! On her way to...
  8. rondchild

@Zeriab Yes, I am so excited because I love this game since one of my inspired to became a game...

@Zeriab Yes, I am so excited because I love this game since one of my inspired to became a game developer! @KakonComp Thank you! Glad you always supporting to me! This game will be have a demo version, so all of you can try this game for free!
  9. rondchild

So, I will publish a new game on steam SOON. This the first time I publish game not created 100%...

So, I will publish a new game on steam SOON. This the first time I publish game not created 100% by me. This is will be fun JRPG!
  10. rondchild

@KakonComp Thanks, I feel better right now!

@KakonComp Thanks, I feel better right now!
  11. rondchild

So stressful lately, real life stuff is so hard to decided. Especially when you are 25+ years...

So stressful lately, real life stuff is so hard to decided. Especially when you are 25+ years old. And then everything is all about time management. :'(
  12. rondchild

yes, do agree! Wow, did you a have project on IndieGoGo? What's the project?

yes, do agree! Wow, did you a have project on IndieGoGo? What's the project?
  13. rondchild

I'm consider to go with IndieGoGo but somehow the traffic is not good enough for video games?

I'm consider to go with IndieGoGo but somehow the traffic is not good enough for video games?
  14. rondchild

I want make a kickstarter campaign but my country is not supported Orz.. :'(

I want make a kickstarter campaign but my country is not supported Orz.. :'(
  15. rondchild

Do agree, MZ is just enhance version of MV. So, it's better to finish our game lol

Do agree, MZ is just enhance version of MV. So, it's better to finish our game lol
  16. rondchild

@KakonComp yep, I was thinking. Me as indie must release a new game at least in 6-8 month. When...

@KakonComp yep, I was thinking. Me as indie must release a new game at least in 6-8 month. When there's long development it's not worth it at all. So, thanks for give us a blessing!
  17. rondchild

It's time to Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch wake up. After DE:VOID has been released, we...

It's time to Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch wake up. After DE:VOID has been released, we want to finish DoH TPW project. I think, we have a tight schedule. I'll update the thread later.
  18. rondchild

@KakonComp : exactly! The hardest way...If we don't have any new content to show..So, it will be...

@KakonComp : exactly! The hardest way...If we don't have any new content to show..So, it will be so bored. That's why I'll keep to doing sketch or drawing to gain the attention or engagement. Bout exact Date, I'll not give the exact date until the game is completed or at least 90%.
  19. rondchild

@Finnuval : yeah, but I'll keep learn it. I think, I must make my game community. This is the...

@Finnuval : yeah, but I'll keep learn it. I think, I must make my game community. This is the best what I can do.
  20. rondchild

Doing marketing stuff is so hard

Doing marketing stuff is so hard

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have Defeated Enemy Join Party as Actor, Show Passage Status, & MZ-Chan Art | RPG Maker News #107

My outfit at Metrocon. It was fun.
Manafinder got featured in an Upcoming Indie RPGs video alongside other great RPG Maker (and not RPG Maker) games!

Frostorm wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey bro, hmu if you're around...I really need your help. >.<
Working hard to keep master @ImaginaryVillain 's sparkles on stock! :kaodes:
A3lgj8H.jpg

Hopefully this will please him enough to give us our beds back...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AAAAAAAAAAFODASE