Search results

1. Nechigawara

Super easy enemy balance method

Thanks!! With Yanfly's Enemy Base Parameters, this setting is a bit more easier.
  2. Nechigawara

Bravely Default System

Thanks!! Finally be able to picture what I should do now.
  3. Nechigawara

VE - Trait Control

Found an error in comment. But this one shouldn't effect the plugin. Just Type Error //============================================================================= // Window_Base //============================================================================= I think it should be...
  4. Nechigawara

Bravely Default System

I'm interest in developing this system but since I didn't do much about battle system, I have a question. Is it possible to make an actor do multiple actions per turn?
  5. Nechigawara

Simple Swap Battle Actor 0.2c

This plugin doesn't design to do those kind of work now since I created this one just for my project. But, yeah, I think I can do it when I have time.
  6. Nechigawara

Try this demo. since this time I'm testing a script and already sure that it's work. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvj0hj4b4zptfy9/Simple%20Swap.zip?dl=0
  7. Nechigawara

Fixed!! Redownload the plugin again This plugin doesn't design to do those kind of work now since I created this one just for my project, which swap back only occur at the end of battle or when the summoned die. And that would need the battle system to change how party members work a lot.
  8. Nechigawara

Nepgear is cute :D.

Nepgear is cute :D.
  9. Nechigawara

Updated to fix more swap bug.
  10. Nechigawara

VE - Charge Actions

Did someone keeping the one version (1.02) of this plugin? Since I accidentally update to lastest and just realise how the plug-in change. And what I want is how the old plug-in work since I want to change the skill name after the charge end. Thank You Very Much. Edit:: Found a way...
  11. Nechigawara

This plugin doesn't design to do those kind of work now since I created this one just for my project, which swap back only occur at the end of battle or when the summoned die. I will try to add your suggestion when I have time.
  12. Nechigawara

What limitation do you mean?
  13. Nechigawara

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

I thinks it just that retail one, you need to visit forum to get update file, while steam will be automatically update.
  14. Nechigawara

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

Nice Job for this Update!! :D
  15. Nechigawara

Then uplode your demo to me, I will try to look around.
  16. Nechigawara

Orange Lighting

Here. The problem also occur with Event Light, though i didn't capture it in my video. Full Map SS : http://imgur.com/wz6gkCc
  17. Nechigawara

Orange Lighting

I found the problem with looped map I try to resize mask and not work. Please help me.
  18. Nechigawara

Gameus' Quest System

It would take much works to do that. So I can't promise.
  19. Nechigawara

Gameus' Quest System

Did you mean, do step two before one. Quest will complete if yoy finish all steps?
  20. Nechigawara

Which Plugin did you use with mine? May be I will try doing compatible patch for you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fountairpg