Search results

1. ItsMeDevRoland

Will there be Linux support?

Sooner Or Later Linux Will be supported Later on, Just Wait, And Hope For the Best? I dunno.... I mean If You Have A Nice Better Pc, You try using VirtualBoxhttps://www.virtualbox.org/, Thats The Link To Check it Out... i dont personally Use it, Since I use Intel Celeron B710 And 2GB ram, Its...
  2. ItsMeDevRoland

Issue here in Philippines is that, PC cost fortune, or If you found a small priced PC, it maybe also just scams.... Or older models... So yeah... Just gotta work with MV I guess
  3. ItsMeDevRoland

Well, RPG maker MZ still is lacking of support... I believe they will never add support for bit32 PC too ;-;(which I currently have), I'm double thinking if I should buy a new one, but it will cost a fortune though ;-; maybe sooner or later they will???, I just hope
  4. ItsMeDevRoland

Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im...

Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
  5. ItsMeDevRoland

I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to...

I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
  6. ItsMeDevRoland

RMMV Yet Another ModLoader (YAML) Alpha 0.8

Wow this must be so much thinking, from scratch to this Majestic? How did you manage to do this?.... And since when will be this updated.... In interested, anyways.... I would love to use this to my game.... Thanks Edho08
  7. ItsMeDevRoland

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

thank you, also dont worry, ill sure give you a credit, since this is a very big help, Hope you keep continuing your good awesome works :>
  8. ItsMeDevRoland

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

Hey Waynee, Nice achievement Plugin By the way, Just a question, Is there any chance or Code you can use to Trigger the Achievement when a team/Player Went to a certain Map Or Area? Im still new in coding in JavaScript;_;....
  9. ItsMeDevRoland

anyways... have a nice day

anyways... have a nice day
  10. ItsMeDevRoland

sorry shaz, just looking for an inspiration and find a religious content XD

sorry shaz, just looking for an inspiration and find a religious content XD
  11. ItsMeDevRoland

Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be...

Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
  12. ItsMeDevRoland

How do you create an event to fight actors?

Same, here, even though this thread is old, Im still looking forward on this, Maybe i should probably just improvise i guess
  13. ItsMeDevRoland

Good to be you Finnuval, Im just not mostly Enjoying being still alive, yet im loosing sanity...

Good to be you Finnuval, Im just not mostly Enjoying being still alive, yet im loosing sanity for no reason
  14. ItsMeDevRoland

Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit...

Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD
  15. ItsMeDevRoland

Loosing Sanity Sucks Doens't it?

Loosing Sanity Sucks Doens't it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fountairpg