Search results

1. Need Free Military Sprites

I'm making a game after a long time based in the 1940s/50s/WW2, and need to find a place which has some free military-esque soldier and officer sprites with military uniform and the hat/helmets like the Nazis/Soviets. Things like tanks and trucks will also be appreciated. I'm always super...
  2. How do I make characters go under tiles

Never mind, I got it.
  3. How do I make characters go under tiles

How do I make characters go under the wall tiles? I've seen some other answers, but I still don't get it, is there a built in option to have characters go under walls?
  4. Good Battle Plugins for Boss Game?

Hey, I'm making game about a guy who goes and fights bosses, kind of like Shadow of the Colossus. It's only going to have one character and I don't really want to fill it with skills, and since it only has one character and all enemies are bosses (no minions and such). I think the Battle System...
  5. All Files Got Corrupt

They're all blank in notepad.
  6. All Files Got Corrupt

This
  7. All Files Got Corrupt

I tried to open them with an online editor, but it's all completely red and corrupted.
  8. All Files Got Corrupt

They don't open anymore. When I open the game project, it says that it was unable to read those files.
  9. All Files Got Corrupt

Most of my JSON files got corrupt. I took out all the corrupted files and replaced them with fresh ones. But see, the corrupted files were things like Troops, Skills, Classes, Armors and Weapons. I still have them, is there a way I can fix them? Because if not, then I'll have to redo all the...
  10. Type Error

Thanks! Everything works now!
  11. Type Error

And what if I want it to last for multiple turns?
  12. Type Error

And how do I use it for Poison?
  13. Type Error

It works. But how do I add 10% health recover in the formula box?
  14. Type Error

Here it is.
  15. Type Error

Here is the error
  16. Type Error

Here
  17. Type Error

Here are the plugins
  18. Type Error

No, I haven't added any plugins.
  19. Type Error

I also realized, the same thing happens when I use poison, which is set to HP Drain, but when I change it to HP Damage, it works. So I think it has something to do with the HP Drain and HP Recover.
  20. Type Error

This is the skill.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey