Search results

1. Anyone

RMMV Shora Lighting Plugin (Real-time shadow with heavily optimized lighting) (MV/MZ)

I've tested the last version before this one, and the plugin is looking very promising! I'll definitely test this latest version and see what suggestions I can find. It's good to hear you're working on it again - this is the one lighting plugin MZ definitely needs.
  2. Anyone

[TAB] The Tall Adult Body Generator Project (V0.9 Beta released)

You may be trying to use Schlangan's new generator. The project has not been ported to it and work on it has ceased. The resources are currently only for Schlangan's old generator. I have uploaded the latest working build in the main post.
  3. Anyone

Thanks for your enthusiasm! :D Unfortunately the sprites I had planned are very time-consuming and demanding, which ultimately made it unfeasable to create them. I fear that even with some funds it couldn't cover the costs it would take to hire artists or for me work on this intensively. This is...
  4. Anyone

Unfortunately, the generator base does not work with Schlangan's latest generator. You need to use the old version that should still be somewhere on my discord.
  5. Anyone

It is possible to integrate or create your own resources, both for the old version as well as the unreleased new version. There are plans, yes. But the project is currently not being actively worked on at the moment.
  6. Anyone

Tall Character Generator (Dark Fantasy Style) for MZ

Nice. I'm currently not actively working on the generator, though, so it may be a while until I get back to the generator and bring it to the point where it can support custom equipment like the helmet.
  7. Anyone

Schlangan has discontinued it, but there should be a download link somewhere in my discord.
  8. Anyone

The old TAB generator (for schlangan's version 0.10) has working, fully functional charsets. The current generator has those charsets split into individual equipment pieces and is not ready.
  9. Anyone

RMMV 2 busts in front of dialog box

The bust is a Sprite (which is an extension of the PIXI Sprite). The order in which things in MV/MZ are shown depends not on any Z value, but on the hierarchy in which they are rendered and where they are attached to. The reason the Busts are shown behind the windows message is because they're...
  10. Anyone

Those do look really good, but they don't quite fit the style we're going for. (They have a different size) But if you check the author's page, you'll see the spriter who made them is Crossy. And Crossy is already working on our project's battlers. ;)
  11. Anyone

RMMZ Anyone's Magical JavaScript Spellbook for Novices (New: Basic Template Window)

Changelog: -Improved the text drawing to always be compatible with the window position. Overview: As part of getting to know MZ & how it works, I've created a template & commented template plugin for creating basic Windows. You can use the template plugin as orientation to see how you can...
  12. Anyone

Not sure what you're planning to do with the default char? If you have the spritesheet dimensions and want to increase the sheet size & reposition the body, clothing, accessories, etc. all of that can be handled automatically. If you give me your unedited base sprite you want used, the final...
  13. Anyone

In the templates field, you can simply change the dimensions to whatever a single 3x4 character should have. Assets means everything that's drawn and is a part of the character sprite. The body, the clothing, the accessories, all of it. The workload is absolutely unreasonable, but you can...
  14. Anyone

I thought so, too. ;) But your upcoming VN plugin can probably help with that? :D That's an interesting project. I tried something along those lines initially, but no one seemed interested in making use of an equipped weapons system, so I moved past it & focused on other stuff. Not sure what...
  15. Anyone

There have been others with that problem. The last working version (0.10) is pinned in my discord, since Schlangan doesn't seem to be hosting it anymore.
  16. Anyone

Any tips for pixel art?

I wrote a pixel sprite tutorial guide a while ago, that leads you to some of the most helpful tutorials as far as RPGM spriting is concerned. I've attached it to the post. (Check out the essential playlists, they're the most helpful youtube pixel art guides I could find) Probably the best place...
  17. Anyone

It depends. The first step is getting everything set up so that sideview battlers are a thing, you have face parts that allow different expressions where you don't have to dramatically change the face itself, perhaps other additions like dead poses & similar. Once that's done, adding stuff to...
  18. Anyone

Not sure where your difficulties are. Hair is built in 2 layers for the front hair and 3 layers for the rear hair (hair from behind, highlights that go above things, background layer for compatibility). A slightly balding part would be designated as first layer of the rear hair if it's only...
  19. Anyone

What do you find missing in the MZ editor?

Customizable hotkeys for all top bar commands. Hotkey commands for all some the drawing related buttons. Like any civlized software in the year of 2010.
  20. Anyone

OcRam MZ -plugins

Realtime shadows. :wub They're gonna be tricky, though. I've spoken with a couple other devs who've also made lighting plugins (though not with images) for MZ and they've run up against the engine limitations. Doable, but hardware hungry and depends on how much variables you use to calculate...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom