Search results

1. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Eheb Saga - Droughtlock

Update - Version 1.60: I contemplated about this thing in the last few weeks & have found some ideas that made this project better. All char & chip sets, as well as all other pictures were revised or I added new ones. There is more Eheb lore & there are new helpful NPCs. The leveldesign...
  2. Norpoleon_IIme

RMXP Cream horn adventure

How big is the gamefolder exactly. I'm asking because I have not much space left on my hard-drive V:
  3. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Monigote Fantasy [English] Full version available!

This looks so coool. I'm gonna try it soon ~
  4. Norpoleon_IIme

What game are you currently Playing?

Sekiro & I'm experiencing some difficulties :/ Also Hotline Miami 2 & Super Hot
  5. Norpoleon_IIme

RMMV RUMPELSTILTSKIN (a short psychological horror game)

I played it. Very short, but just long enough to get involved in the atmosphere. I love SCP & games about them. The voice acting was pretty solid & Dr. Dreimann had a astonishingly convincing German accent. The music & sounddesign was haunting & rly added to the danse atmo. Twist in the end was...
  6. Norpoleon_IIme

Changelog - Version 1.50: + RTP-bug was fixed + the whole game size was reduced to ~300MB + many graphic updates + new NPC + special-items + new secrets + some new game features + bug fixes Have fun {:
  7. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Swans In The Wallow

Yeah, I originally thought it wouldn't support mp3, because the ressource manager show different sound data with the exact same name. :p Never rly considered this before
  8. Norpoleon_IIme

Thanks y'all for the help (: I changed it a bit + RTP error was fixed + the size was reduced to ~200MB
  9. Norpoleon_IIme

Dev with coffee, I'm gonna sort everything out, my game doesn't use for the next update. Looks like I'm free this weekend (: (Yet I was pretty sure the resource data bank of 2003 doesn't recognize mp3?)
  10. Norpoleon_IIme

Oh, I didn't mean to ignore your post. :0 but I didn't found anything beside the code you posted. (: Ty for the ovarall good review. Helps a lot. The problem with the wave files is a big one. I'm using the rm2k3. Is there a way to use ogg in 2003?
  11. Norpoleon_IIme

Update to version 1.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \\\\0//// Changelog: + bug-fixes + besides moving by selecting n, w, e, s you see the place you go to ("go to north - living room") + nostalgic video-effect + different text colours for different characters + various minor changes
  12. Norpoleon_IIme

No, not at all. (: I'm glad you like it :)
  13. Norpoleon_IIme

You have to mix yourself a good-night-cocktail Wine (kitchen) + barbiturates pills (bath room)
  14. Norpoleon_IIme

https://cherryshare.at/f/YPaIoV Go on this Cherryshare-Link. Download the runtime package for rpg maker 2003.extraxt the files and copy them into the folder of swans in the wallow. :)
  15. Norpoleon_IIme

Five or six months. :) I program in my spare time and I had a lot of work to do last year & we moved into our new home. But i want to improve my games with new updates from time to time
  16. Norpoleon_IIme

Ty, man. I hope you enjoy it. (:
  17. Norpoleon_IIme

Hey, could someone who actually played it. Give me some feedback? (:
  18. Norpoleon_IIme

VERSION 1.60 EHEB SAGA - DROUGHTLOCK "Eheb Saga - Droughtlock" is an action-RPG set in an apocalyptic dark fantasy world. I made a large part of the content completely myself: especially graphics and music. In top-down view, you fight your way through dark dungeons and defeat powerful...
  19. Norpoleon_IIme

RM2k/3 Yär Kalden Nihyla - Eksoduz

VERSION 1.20 IS HERE! I did a graphic make-over! And I fixed a small (HUGE) game breaker. {:
  20. Norpoleon_IIme

"Die Schwäne im Moooooooooor!" *epic guitar riff* yeah, absolutely. One of the first bm bands I listened to besides Nagelfar & Lunar Aurora [:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom