Search results

1. FinalBossMan

RMMZ Need help moving/removing battle cursor

Hello! I'm using Galv's CursorImage plugin, and I'm having issues with the placement of the cursor: It's positioned fine when choosing items or skills, but hovers in the middle. I can move the position via my small knowledge in JavaScript, but it moves it for all the windows. I need it moved...
  2. FinalBossMan

RMMV The Last Relic

Explore a fantastical world, fight monstrous aberrations, and interact with a diverse cast of quirky characters in this turnbased RPG! Click below to get a synopsis of the game and plot. Check here for a list of game features. Meet the cast of the game! Check out some screen-shots of the...
  3. FinalBossMan

How do I remove the highlight/rectangle cursor?

I've been struggling for hours trying to find a solution to this issue. I'm trying to disable/remove the highlighted cursor in menus (where a blinking rectangle pops up underneath the selection), and instead use a regular cursor (I'm using GALVs plugin atm). I'm a noob to JS so I'm not sure what...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom