Search results

1. stiven202

Black Winter - Download now!! (Full game)

Name: Black Winter Genre: Puzzle Flavours: Horror, old school, mystery Release Date: April 8 - 2016                  CREDITS: - Creator: Stiven202 - Soundtrack: José Goval - Character Design: Kodyz Contact and news: If you want to see the...
  2. stiven202

screen tone on android looks very bright

I Use the command "change tone screen" all the colors i put in -160 approximately the game looks very dark in PC, like a terrifying game. but when you export it and see it from my android phone it looks very bright. image on PC: http://postimg.org/image/hj1lllw8l/ image on Android...
  3. stiven202

how disable script in game?

my question is: how disable any plugin in game? example: i have a plugin  "dir pad" to play games on android but i want disable in particular moments of my game. plugin is call "MBS_MobileDirPAD". how disable when appear messages? because images of the buttons (A,B dirpad) are hidden and...
  4. stiven202

how export to txt file?

I have a code to export txt file but in RPG Maker VX ACE. module Kernel   def create_DNI(actor_id, variable)     name = $game_party.members[actor_id].name      f = File.new("DNI.txt", "a") # Define en nombre del archivo     f << "Nombre: #{name}\n" # Escribe el nombre del autor     f <<...
  5. stiven202

export variables to txt file?

is there any way to export variables to a txt file?   example:   In part of my game, player will enter his name and ID. I want to keep those variables and then export them to a text file and can view them.   List example:   TXT FILE:   Name: Esteban ID: 523,134->this ID, previously...
  6. stiven202

Good Bye Rebeca - Mystery - Download Now!!

Information:   - Title: Good Bye Rebeca - Engine: RPG MAKER VX ACE - Genre: Mystery, Suspense - Languages: English, Spanish  - Number of Players: 1  - Duration: 2 to 3 hours - Four alternative endings (One secret) DOWNLOAD HERE: http://rpgmaker.net/games/7314/downloads/   AVAILABLE...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom