Search results

1. Finnuval

Or Just do what i usually do and end Any feedback with ' but that's Just me and my opinion and...

Or Just do what i usually do and end Any feedback with ' but that's Just me and my opinion and im only one person who doesn't know either' - anyone still offended then is Just a twat :D
  2. Finnuval

No unless you are being a Dick about it, mean, doing it to bring someone down or saying it as...

No unless you are being a Dick about it, mean, doing it to bring someone down or saying it as fact instead of opinion. It is however wise to always say something constructive along side the critical bits.
  3. Finnuval

That said i think the design has some 'coolness points' left to stretch ;)

That said i think the design has some 'coolness points' left to stretch ;)
  4. Finnuval

Lol Cool is overrated but i do get it haha But yeah domestication and breeding results seems to...

Lol Cool is overrated but i do get it haha But yeah domestication and breeding results seems to be the best fitting solution for your problem i'd say. XD
  5. Finnuval

In the end tho its your game, your world, your rules... If you want it to work you can xD

In the end tho its your game, your world, your rules... If you want it to work you can xD
  6. Finnuval

Meatball tree xD

Meatball tree xD
  7. Finnuval

The wild ones being like mustang horses. Escaped domesticated animals hence still herbivores...

The wild ones being like mustang horses. Escaped domesticated animals hence still herbivores patching that hole aswell xD
  8. Finnuval

Dont sweat it. Only real nerds and weirdos are even going to notice and we dont mind xD If you...

Dont sweat it. Only real nerds and weirdos are even going to notice and we dont mind xD If you really want the Lore to stick tho you can add that they used to be carnivores but as part of their domestication they were Bred to be herbivores over generations.
  9. Finnuval

@overlordmikey i know lol xD @Beckx dont Worry tho that Hair in front of their eyes prevents...

@overlordmikey i know lol xD @Beckx dont Worry tho that Hair in front of their eyes prevents Them from seeing Them bunnies xD
  10. Finnuval

Well if they scavenge they'll only eat dead bunnies so those two are safe i guess :p

Well if they scavenge they'll only eat dead bunnies so those two are safe i guess :p
  11. Finnuval

I just hope they dont eat bunnies.... XD

I just hope they dont eat bunnies.... XD
  12. Finnuval

RMMZ Starlight, Starbright (2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam Entry)

Left my feedback on itch but ill post the conclusion here aswell : Great little game that tells a basic story in a very good way with great art and music and intuïtive puzzles :)
  13. Finnuval

Amy's Artwork

Dang that's rough :( Sorry to hear it. Artwork as always is on point tho
  14. Finnuval

Interactive nudity... Yeah that sounds more like the Omni i remember xD

Interactive nudity... Yeah that sounds more like the Omni i remember xD
  15. Finnuval

That Bath scene sounds pretty tame comming from you :p

That Bath scene sounds pretty tame comming from you :p
  16. Finnuval

Write it down for the next Jam that's either about space, the apocalypse or Any other fitting...

Write it down for the next Jam that's either about space, the apocalypse or Any other fitting theme xD
  17. Finnuval

Like the pose tho xD

Like the pose tho xD
  18. Finnuval

You could always play my gamejam entry and maybe be inspired :p Seriously tho, talking about art...

You could always play my gamejam entry and maybe be inspired :p Seriously tho, talking about art and games usually does the trick for me xD
  19. Finnuval

RMMZ A concept I'm thinking of working on

Or change how she gains exp to begin with. Reid could gain exp the traditional way from battle were as Priscilla could gain exp from puzzle solving instead...
  20. Finnuval

Always...

Always...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom