Search results

1. Quanee

Opening/closing disabled menu with the same key

Hi, I've been look around for a solution to my issue, yet I can't find any. I'm trying to make only one, simple item menu for my character, which can be open and closed with the same exact key. So far I've got this: 1. I've created a parallel event 2. Changed menu access to disabled (I don't...
  2. Quanee

States not working properly

Hi, I'm having an issue with my states. I'm using a pretty basic state to increase party member's attack parameter, yet even though it applies itself (I can see an icon and a popup that state is physically active), it doesn't affect my attack at all. Below I'm attaching a pic of the settings...
  3. Quanee

Enchanting/Buffing skills with elements

Hi, So I'm scratching my head, trying to figure out how do I add an elemental +% damage to my skill attack with a help of a state. What I mean is, I don't want to say... "buff" the % of a fire skill, more like enchant a weapon with fire so instead of pure physical attacks, it also does fire...
  4. Quanee

Yami Skill Shop

Hi, I'd like to request slightly re-making Yami's skill shop plugin to skip few options (if it's possible >.>). I'm making my own skill tree and when I bring up Skill Shop, it goes through all the menus (pick your character, learn, choose spell etc.). I'd like to skip that. So as soon as I...
  5. Quanee

Yanfly victory aftermath - Drops window

Hello, I'm trying to tweak Yanfly's plugin parameters a bit to get my desired treasure/loot effect in work, but I can't find exact lines in .js file that would help me to do so. Below I'm attaching a pic of what my current settings look like. What I want to achieve is having only one column of...
  6. Quanee

Battle result request/help

Hi, After few days of digging into Yanfly's Victory Aftermath and Moghunter's battle result plugins I came to conclusion that it's beyond me to set either of them the way I want. I have come close with Mog's one, but in order to do certain things I'd need to re-write some stuff which I sadly...
  7. Quanee

SRD HudMaker

Hi, I've just started using SRD's Hud Maker, and I'm having an issue. It doesn't seem to be returning any values. I'm literally copying everything he does in the video, yet all that appears on my screen is text alone. For example - in the video linked below he types in something as simple as...
  8. Quanee

Battle windows padding

Hi, I'm looking for a way to decrease padding between skill/item/magic etc. choices on on my battle screen. Space between them is currently a little too wide, but I can't find an option in any of the plugins I own. Below I'm attaching pics of my plugins list + a pic of what I'm exactly looking for.
  9. Quanee

Script to change window battle commands

Hi, I'd like to change my window battle command window to show all of the commands at the same time, instead of seeing 4 at a time with an up/down arrow going through the rest of them. Below I'm attaching a link to steam forums I've found a bit useful (it's for width purposes though). But for...
  10. Quanee

Yanfly CTB/DreamX ITB sprite issue

Hi, I'm having an issue with DreamX ITB extension to Yanfly's battle core plugin. After finishing an action, my actor sprites change to pulled out weapons for a split second. I've tried disabling ALL of my plugins one by one, went through settings of each one of them twice. Only disabling ITB...
  11. Quanee

Weird guard behavior

Hello, It would seem that my actors are casting spells as soon as I press guard during the battle. I have all of my plugins disabled, there's literally not a single one running. There are only 2 spells in my skills tab - first being normal attack, second being thunder. They keep casting thunder...
  12. Quanee

Victor engine battle status window font

Hi guys, I'm using Victor engine to play around with my battle window customization. The only thing I can't figure out is how do I change specific attributes fonts (HP, MP etc.). I know where the option is, but whenever I try adding a new font I get an error saying "(fontname) is not defined"...
  13. Quanee

Qmovement + Chrono Engine

Hey everyone, I'm having trouble using Qmovement + QMCollisionMap alongside Chrono Engine by Moghunter. It seems like when both are used together, interactions are not registered or something (feels like it's hitbox related). I'm wondering if anyone is using two of them combined together and...
  14. Quanee

QMovement + QMCollisionMap

Hello there, I'm currently working on a game that would play out similiar to Chrono Trigger. I'm using plugins mentioned above - QMovement and QMCollisionMap. So far I haven't really stumbled across any issues besides my overworld design. The map I'm planning to use is way too big and heavy for...
  15. Quanee

Change Actor Image Lag

Hello, I seem to have an issue with changing actor's image during my autorun event. Whenever actor image change occurs, there's a split frame glitch that makes character transparent, as if it couldn't load fast enough to replace the image instantly. I've tried working it out both through...
  16. Quanee

Moving NPC changing position upon interacting

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with event pathing. My NPC (at the table) is tied to 2 different events, one for pathing, one for interacting with my hero. Pathing is super simple - walk right, turn down, walk rleft, turn down. Now for the buggy part. I can talk to the NPC freely, he...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom