Search results

1. blade2xs

RMMZ [SOLVED]Stuck trying to graw a graphic on screen for debugging

I am building a plugin that handles NPC vision and player detection for MZ and while I was able to get some basic things working like tying visions to NPC looking direction and following the player when spotted, I am trying to debug where the vision shows on screen and the actual hit box...
  2. blade2xs

RMMZ Character Vision to detect player

I didn't find a flexible enough line of sight / vision plugin for RMMV so I'm working on a system for a game that has Character version accessible via script for RMMZ since there doesn't really appear to be visions scripts that can be affected by lighting, obstacles, stealth behavior etc. I may...
  3. blade2xs

RMMV [Solved] Independant Gauge Bars for NPC/Event on map

Hi Everyone!!! for RMMV I am looking for a plugin that shows a gauge over an event/npc head I built behaviors for when the npc "sees" the players, bu i would like to have a gauge appear then rise when the event/npc "sees" the player and the gauge will fall then disappear when they no longer see...
  4. blade2xs

RMMV (Solved) QSight Plugin trigger event code on sight collision

Hi everyone! Regarding the QSight plugin (https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QSight) by @Quxios, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right directions for properly triggering an event when an event "sees" the player? I have the event configured to apply a self switch to A and I can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom