Search results

1. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Hi! Search for `Skills_Window.prototype.cursorDown/Up/Left/Right` functions inside SkillTreesSystem.js.
  2. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

No, I didn't thought about it. I think this combination can be achieved by additional onLearn action, which will set Skill Mastery Level to current skill level.
  3. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Error says it is not class tree. I'll add a more informative description.
  4. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Do you use JP for a tree in 'SkillTreesSystem.class2trees'? Because job points belong to a specific class, which means tree must belong to the same class too. Actor tree can't have class because it belongs to an actor, not to a class.
  5. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

No, cost() is for my skill points, jp() is for Yanfly's job points. What plugin parameters do you use when game crashes? And what error message? What stacktrace in console?
  6. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Thanks for report! As I see there is a bug, when I try to change class from class with no trees. I'l fix it soon. Try to use actors and classes with skilltrees to check that plugin update works. UPD: Fix is ready. Let me know, if you find another bug or your update is successfull.
  7. SomeFire

RMMV This is my way to generate a ROGUELIKE map

Why not use a ready to use map generator? SAN_MapGenerator, for example.
  8. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Version 1.10: - Added actor and tree to OnLearnAction.act() method. - Added text command to show unspent skills. - Added script calls to reset skills. - Fixed possible bug with big skill cursor when Window_Selectable spacing was overwritten. - Fixed bug when skill cooldown wasn't shown without...
  9. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Looks like there is a js-skill without skill in RPGMV database. For example, you copy-pasted code for berserker skills, but not copy-pasted skills in database.
  10. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Yes, give them something in actor2trees or class2trees.
  11. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Yep.
  12. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Looks like actor have no skill trees. Same issue appeared a few pages ago. I fixed this bug, fix will be in next plugin update later this month.
  13. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

No, they are not necessary. I made some changes in my plugin to work properly with some of YEP scripts, so, people can use YEP and my plugin together.
  14. SomeFire

RMMV Get Enemy ID inside troop

Because `.enemyId` is a function, not a number. Use var enemy1 = $gameTroop.members()[0].enemyId(); instead.
  15. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Ok, that means you don't have some skills in database. Download demo - it is RPGMV project, so you can open it in Maker and see all insides.
  16. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Do you use demo or just copy-pasted js files? What RPGMV version do you use?
  17. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Do you use SkillTreesSystem.singlePointsPool? True or false? You can cut off one branch and keep the one you need. Remove empty line. Or use Flow Control Event Commands instead of code. "Conditional Branch..." to replace if statement, game variables instead of local variables, etc.
  18. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

You should place code under spoiler in my previous message. For symbol see tutorial.
  19. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

There is an actor, which is actor itself, and actor id, which is number in database. resetSkillTree takes actor and skill tree and resets only 1 tree. To reset all trees you can get actor like $gameActors.actor(106) and insert into code snippet in my previous message.
  20. SomeFire

Skill Trees System

Yes, it is a script call removing all learned skills and giving back all spent points. You can use it in custom script. As for an actor - take it from the party or any other way. For example, $gameActors.actor(actorId) where actorId is actor id in database.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom