Search results

1. Suzio Uwabami

[RGGS3]Khas Awesome Light + Galv Use Item Compatibility

Hey guys, I have the problem that the menu of "Galv Use Item on Event" And Khas Awesome Light Effects Script don't work together. It looks like this: Anyone know how to fix it? Tried to move the scripts around 'n stuff and changing the configuration, nothing worked for me :/ Thanks...
  2. Suzio Uwabami

Making the windowskin non-transparent

Hiya guys! I wonder if you could make the standard windowskin non-transparent, as I don't like it the way it is at the moment. I was hoping I won't need a script, so I posted it here.  If I do, I'll try in the Script Request Section again. I've put a screenshot up, so it's understandable what...
  3. Suzio Uwabami

Simple Menu Background, Fade in and out while accessing menu

Hiho! It's me again :)   I want to make a short request. I want to have a background while you're accessing the menu, because I really don't like seeing the maps behind it. I don't know if YEP's Menu Engine can do that, but I have a lot of complications with it, so I kinda don't want to use...
  4. Suzio Uwabami

Equip a limited amount of skills for battle

EDIT: MoogleX made what I want: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/50858-equip-skill-system/ Hello dear Community :) I have a request, for a little skill system. I want the Player to have access to not only a class, but to choose his own playstyle. Meaning, with YEP Skill...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey