Search results

1. Vesutastic

How to make old dialogue effect later choices?

Your plugins shouldn't be at fault here, they don't affect switches or self switches. Mind if you post your event pages? Could make it easier to see where the problem lies~ :rhappy:
  2. Vesutastic

You ever have that one boss/enemy/class idea that sounds so funny or stupid that you simply have...

You ever have that one boss/enemy/class idea that sounds so funny or stupid that you simply have to do it? That's me right now.
  3. Vesutastic

How often do you work on your project?

Hello everyone! First of all, I hope this is the right category for this thread. And second, how often do you work on your game? Maybe daily, or weekly, or maybe even whenever you feel like it? I personally work on mine when I feel like it, but I want to get at least some smaller goals done...
  4. Vesutastic

2021 Goals and Progress Thread

My first time posting here, but I always wanted to do it, soo.. General 2021 goal would be to finally upload a game that isn't like made for a friend group. (or places that arent there anymore :rswt More project specific goal would be to complete my first chapter as sort of demo, and then work...
  5. Vesutastic

I swear I sometimes feel sorry for whatever situation I put characters into. .v."

I swear I sometimes feel sorry for whatever situation I put characters into. .v."
  6. Vesutastic

What if the drift is just the consoles wanting to enjoy games too? :LZSexcite:

What if the drift is just the consoles wanting to enjoy games too? :LZSexcite:
  7. Vesutastic

Realized I never posted here, so..

Hey everyone! I've been around the Maker Community for quite a while with way too many names to remember~ (Although I never really was here on this forum. :rswt) Started around XP, but took until VX to actually make a game, which well.. kinda had the results you'd expect for a first game...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antales