Search results

1. Yeseylon

RPG Maker games with Grinding?

Wow. That bot really wanted to shoehorn in an RMT link. YOU ARE PART OF WHY I HATE MODERN MMOs.
  2. Yeseylon

Ignore this thread, please

Life is what you make of it. If you look for reasons to be proud of yourself, you'll find them. If you look for reasons to be happy, you'll be happy.
  3. Yeseylon

It inspired me to get on unemployment for the first time in my life. If the recent bill works...

It inspired me to get on unemployment for the first time in my life. If the recent bill works as advertised, I'm hoping my job stays shut down for four more months lol
  4. Yeseylon

Apk file not working BLACK SCREEN

Warning: I am clueless and don't know much yet. If someone tells me I'm an idiot and completely wrong, listen to them. But with my understanding of how programming works, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be file size, it's probably some bug you accidentally introduced with the extra work you did...
  5. Yeseylon

How to show a website in my game?

I'm kinda new to all this, but I have learned that Yanfly always has a plugin for what you need lol
  6. Yeseylon

@ImaginaryVillain In this case, the train is in denial about having ADD, so it frequently leaves...

@ImaginaryVillain In this case, the train is in denial about having ADD, so it frequently leaves the tracks to stare at butterflies lol
  7. Yeseylon

Welp, that derail happened. Pretty standard for me though, trying to change that.

Welp, that derail happened. Pretty standard for me though, trying to change that.
  8. Yeseylon

@dreamfall887 Could be worse. This is what I keep replaying lately. [MEDIA]

@dreamfall887 Could be worse. This is what I keep replaying lately.
  9. Yeseylon

Define milk.

Define milk.
  10. Yeseylon

Laundry and dishes? lol

Laundry and dishes? lol
  11. Yeseylon

Diglett, I choose you!

Diglett, I choose you!
  12. Yeseylon

@MushroomCake28 Nice.

@MushroomCake28 Nice.
  13. Yeseylon

It still has to feel natural to the player. Could always give the simplified controls, but the...

It still has to feel natural to the player. Could always give the simplified controls, but the animation causes you to tilt before turning.
  14. Yeseylon

And that's definitely a fair way to do it. The end goal is a battle that feels balanced, and...

And that's definitely a fair way to do it. The end goal is a battle that feels balanced, and all the spreadsheets in the world can't promise a good feel.
  15. Yeseylon

Players who like traumatized characters: [MEDIA]

Players who like traumatized characters:
  16. Yeseylon

And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was...

And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
  17. Yeseylon

For when I start building my own system instead of just tweaking the tutorial setup: My plan is...

For when I start building my own system instead of just tweaking the tutorial setup: My plan is to make everything ratios between two opposing stats to keep it simple (at first, anyway). You can think of your attack's damage as the opposite of HP.
  18. Yeseylon

I was gonna do poop emoji + laugh emoji, but then I remembered I'm not on a phone.

I was gonna do poop emoji + laugh emoji, but then I remembered I'm not on a phone.
  19. Yeseylon

[IMG]

20. Yeseylon

I can do you one better- when I was a kid, I could speak fluent gibberish. Literally make a...

I can do you one better- when I was a kid, I could speak fluent gibberish. Literally make a bunch of noises that sounded like words, but weren't.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProjectElpizo