Search results

1. JazzGotBlues

Ideas but No talent. (Introduction)

Sooooo. WOW this community is huge, jees. Just wanted to let you guys know. )_( I'm super excited to start working on RPG Maker MV again! I did it in the past, but like, I didn't write storylines, didn't use plugins or custom tiles.Heck my maps were so ugly! I'm still developing my skills in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProjectElpizo