Search results

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I was deeply disappointed too, as the lack of popup state tooltips really hurt this system.
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I tried, it doesn't work.
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

it's been like 2 years, can we just assume that lecode is never coming back?
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hello, my game has blocking in it. Meaning that you get hit, but take reduced or 0 damage if you block. Does that go under 'evaded'?
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

anyone know how lecode is doing?
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

anyone figure out how to show the states and descriptions of the states on a character during battle?
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

eh, i appreciate your help, but there are also other issues that I don't want to bother you with that are also game breaking. Fixing it would only lead to more roadblocks. thanks.
  8. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

wait, auras go away when they should for you?
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

yea when my characters or summons die, their auras remain. Same with the enemies, their auras remain even when they die and disappear.
  10. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

yea since my scripting knowledge is very abysmal, I cannot use his system the way it is. auras remain even when enemies are dead. Do you know how to fix that? Also back damage doesn't work.
  11. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

what happened to lecode, anyone know? I just stopped my p4tre0n contribution to him because he hasn't been answering since well....his last post over a half year ago. edit: Weird how that word is banned.
  12. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

ill just wait for .8, thanks :)
  13. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

hey pharonix, the undo move works perfectly fine for me. However, I am dying for a working counter attack (and ranged counter attack) plugin, and charm. Glad you were able to get those to work. I have no choice but to wait for .8 and see if those work there. and I hope you don't have too...
  14. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

did you make sure your enemy sprites have a dead pose?
  15. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

there is a state that changes their sprite name. That's how I make mine transform into objects and stuff in battle. I'd just make new sprites and then put a state that refers to those sprites on the equipment or whatever. for example, in the state note tag, I put in this: <letbs> sprite_name...
  16. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

force action doesn't seem to be working in lecode atm.
  17. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

did you try the 'extra instant turn' tag on your skills? it'll allow them to act forever technically until they run out of whatever their skills cost. But I never tried it myself for enemies. but in return, did you manage to get directional damage working?
  18. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

oh thanks for that plugin and tip. I hope it gets fixed in the upcoming update. the less plugins the better. But anyway, there isn't much instructions on how to do a 'back weakness' state, or 'front damage reduction' state. can you please give me an example notetag? Thanks again.
  19. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Holy cow this is really bugging me. It was bought to my attention earlier, but it seems like directional damage bonuses notetags don't work. Adding this to the states doesn't work: <letbs> back_dmg_bonus: 2000% </letbs> or <letbs> back_dmg_bonus: 2000 </letbs> or <letbs> back_dmg_bonus...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)
In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!
So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bollehopp