Search results

1. TimothyMV

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I didn't even know they had a twitter.
  2. TimothyMV

Hmmm Interesting, maybe I can take some pointers
  3. TimothyMV

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Wait a minute does that mean that there's a possibility that my database will be wiped?!?! Also, now I feel like I have to make my own bestiary by google docs.
  4. TimothyMV

For some reason the entire Iconset flashes every time an event spawns and I have no idea how to fix that, and this was even after updating everything. And after all that, at 10:55 am, 5/6/2021, I found out that this was an issue with Proximity Compass.
  5. TimothyMV

STV Plugins - CraftSystem

hey, so when are you gonna do a port of your Beastbook? with the sv actor enemy support?
  6. TimothyMV

[CGMZ] Crafting

uh
  7. TimothyMV

YES that would be wonderful.
  8. TimothyMV

Ok, now here's to hoping that this crafting allows me to have multiple recipes for a single item.
  9. TimothyMV

Oh my yes!! I'll be happily be waiting!
  10. TimothyMV

Honestly, I would really love it, with the Item & Equip Core, you have the option to toggle categories to not be seen in the menu or not.
  11. TimothyMV

I would absolutely love to see Yanfly Tips & Tricks, but translated into VisuStella MZ.
  12. TimothyMV

I am very hype about the extra enemy drops, since the frame rate barely dips with a hundred items on the screen.
  13. TimothyMV

RMMZ A port of YR Item Crafting Plugin from MV

It's just so very in depth for crafting for me, like setting disciplines, and categories in a discipline, and also multiple recipes for a single item, it's just so perfect when I was using MV, and I would very appreciate if anyone willing to make a port of that plugin.
  14. TimothyMV

STV Plugins - BeastBook

Hey, uh, so, how is it coming along?
  15. TimothyMV

So, any plans for wave 3 after gab window?
  16. TimothyMV

STV Plugins - ItemRarity

Terraria rarity system? Cool!
  17. TimothyMV

I would absolutely and happily love to see a "buy all" option, and I shall be willing to buy that access key at any price.
  18. TimothyMV

STV Plugins - BeastBook

Well for some reason for me, it's not popping showing in the main menu, since I have the menu core on.
  19. TimothyMV

Excuse me, is that Comic Sans?
  20. TimothyMV

Honestly I'm a really tired of waiting. I hope drifty's tutorial can clear things up...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)
In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!
So the number one complaint I get so far is the levels are simply too large. What's funny is in testing I deemed levels taking too long and actually shortened them. Figuring I could beat them in 5-6 minutes so players would be able to do so in probably double that. I was apparently very mistaken, only one player has mentioned even reaching the second area. Let alone the first boss. :kaoswt:
I don't believe it. I actually did some proofreading in my game - and fixed some grammar errors! I feel so accomplished, knowing I can actually proofread my own writing!
...I've had a bad day, okay? Bad enough for me to want to proofread stuff. :yswt2:
Ughhh, July is not my month. Thankfully, it's nearly done.
mercba30 wrote on Jesse - PVGames's profile.
How do I get the new version of the character creator? Thank you in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bollehopp