Search results

1. Builds_a_lot

I recently found an abandoned project in ACE that is house flipper. I think I'll post it here...

I recently found an abandoned project in ACE that is house flipper. I think I'll post it here for fun once I finish it.
  2. Builds_a_lot

Do you actually like this Chibi Style?

No, I personally STRONGLY dislike the chibi style. I love the XP sprite, other than the color palette and definition. I wish someone had a generator set that allowed for sprites that match the anime face-sets better. My only other gripe with most assets is the scaling on things being wildly off...
  3. Builds_a_lot

@Poryg So have you ever made a game with the RPG Maker engine? And if so, how do you keep focus...

@Poryg So have you ever made a game with the RPG Maker engine? And if so, how do you keep focus and commitment when the project is either long or complicated or both?
  4. Builds_a_lot

Lol, touche

Lol, touche
  5. Builds_a_lot

So fumble fingers happened, and I posted that incompletely. *Pessimistic realism. There, I...

So fumble fingers happened, and I posted that incompletely. *Pessimistic realism. There, I finished it without the typo goblin rearing its ugly head. I was going to post an update on game progress, which I scrapped and restarted when I realized the year is practically half over already. That...
  6. Builds_a_lot

The year is almost half over, already. Your daily dose of pesimistic

The year is almost half over, already. Your daily dose of pesimistic
  7. Builds_a_lot

How to make a counter using Decor tiles?

Are you eventing or making a tile set for your counter? If it's a tile set, got into tools> Database >Tilesets and check the bush, counter and passage settings for the image you're trying to use. If it's an event, check in it's above or below the character. And I don't know of plugins, I'm...
  8. Builds_a_lot

It's above 20 degrees f. Yay!

It's above 20 degrees f. Yay!
  9. Builds_a_lot

I saw robins this weekend! Spring is almost here. I don't believe the groundhog, he's a troll!

I saw robins this weekend! Spring is almost here. I don't believe the groundhog, he's a troll!
  10. Builds_a_lot

I was going to abbrv. it all then I realized it spelled STDS9....O_o

I was going to abbrv. it all then I realized it spelled STDS9....O_o
  11. Builds_a_lot

@MushroomCake28 My sympathies. @samkfj Lol, it and my dwarf rabbits inspired it. Coffee (Black...

@MushroomCake28 My sympathies. @samkfj Lol, it and my dwarf rabbits inspired it. Coffee (Black Netherland Dwarf) and Marshmallow (Dwarf Hotot "Oh-toe", think ST Deep Space 9)
  12. Builds_a_lot

@samkfj Lucky you, warmer climate I hope? This has soundly dispelled any fanciful dreams of...

@samkfj Lucky you, warmer climate I hope? This has soundly dispelled any fanciful dreams of moving to the Canadian wilderness and pulling a Walden.
  13. Builds_a_lot

The cold, winter... I know it's early but bring on Spring. I haven't left my house for over a...

The cold, winter... I know it's early but bring on Spring. I haven't left my house for over a week due to the cold alone. I promise to never complain about winter not being cold enough again, ever.
  14. Builds_a_lot

How do I...

Thanks! Mods, please delete this. It isn't needed anymore.
  15. Builds_a_lot

Is it finally over?!?!?!

Is it finally over?!?!?!
  16. Builds_a_lot

So who actually stayed awake to see the eclipse last night? It was definitely worth braving the...

So who actually stayed awake to see the eclipse last night? It was definitely worth braving the cold!
  17. Builds_a_lot

https://imgur.com/BBYCgAP and this is the view I'm toying with

https://imgur.com/BBYCgAP and this is the view I'm toying with
  18. Builds_a_lot

https://imgur.com/W4TkN4P

https://imgur.com/W4TkN4P
  19. Builds_a_lot

@evmaster I'm being ambitious, and cheaty. I'm reworking existing base game assets along with...

@evmaster I'm being ambitious, and cheaty. I'm reworking existing base game assets along with custom tweaks to create a Victorian era-esque tile set. I'm fighting with the perspective. I don't like the preset tiles restrictive view and am trying to give it a more angled top down view.
  20. Builds_a_lot

Tile sheets make me sad, and grumpy, and frustrated, and annoyed.

Tile sheets make me sad, and grumpy, and frustrated, and annoyed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!
Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)
In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pichenotte3