Search results

1. Traveling Bard

Been awhile since I've posted! Anyone have any cool music mixes for rpg making? Here's a nice...

Been awhile since I've posted! Anyone have any cool music mixes for rpg making? Here's a nice one I wanted to share:
  2. Traveling Bard

RMMV How can I debug my plugins easier in RPG Maker MV?

Hi, I'm learning Javascript and trying to find an easy way to debug my plugins but have been having some difficulty. Here's what I've tried: 1. Using the app itself, I'll press f8 and get the nw.js dev console and set breakpoints under the source tab; however, unlike in chrome's dev console, it...
  3. Traveling Bard

Tried a few techniques before I found one that worked for me. But the most important for the...

Tried a few techniques before I found one that worked for me. But the most important for the anxiety was to not focus on "getting sleep". Accept that "tonight might just be one of those nights" but you'll get some sleep eventually. Try not to fixate on how many hours you're getting, that adds...
  4. Traveling Bard

4. If it's been an hour or so and still nothing, get out of bed and go read a book or something...

4. If it's been an hour or so and still nothing, get out of bed and go read a book or something. Reset and lay down when your eyes are tired. 5. Melatonin 30 minutes before bed helped me during some anxious times but it will only make you sleepy, not put you to sleep. Good luck, friend. Hope...
  5. Traveling Bard

1. Don't lay down until you want to go to sleep. Your bed is a place of rest & "fun" only, not a...

1. Don't lay down until you want to go to sleep. Your bed is a place of rest & "fun" only, not a place to watch videos or scroll social media. 2. Focus only on trying to get comfortable when laying down. Don't worry about sleep itself. It will come eventually. 3. Routines help. Try to go to bed...
  6. Traveling Bard

I struggle with no sleep/insomnia due to anxiety sometimes. Better to not stress about getting...

I struggle with no sleep/insomnia due to anxiety sometimes. Better to not stress about getting sleep if you can, that only adds to the anxiety. Steps I take...
  7. Traveling Bard

Is that @Tsukihime ?! Kyaaaaa! *fan boys like a high school anime girl* ehm… it's good to see...

Is that @Tsukihime ?! Kyaaaaa! *fan boys like a high school anime girl* ehm… it's good to see you again :)
  8. Traveling Bard

Kk, @mishakoc was also interested in catching the stream. Think it'll be around the same timeframe?

Kk, @mishakoc was also interested in catching the stream. Think it'll be around the same timeframe?
  9. Traveling Bard

How to have an event trigger if you haven't moved for a certain time?

Hey! Just want to thank everyone for the answers! I really appreciate it :) I was just inspired by this moment in Earthbound where you stand in front of a waterfall for several minutes which is apparently the password into the bad guy's hideout haha. I'll be posting this silly experimental...
  10. Traveling Bard

How to have an event trigger if you haven't moved for a certain time?

So, here's what I've got so far... If the player doesn't leave this path (a literal road) for the entire game, then at the end they will reach this spot where it's the end of the road where I'll reward them with buffs and an achievement. I'll also have a small bit of dialogue, telling them that...
  11. Traveling Bard

Not all heroes wear capes... my eyes thank you :)

Not all heroes wear capes... my eyes thank you :)
  12. Traveling Bard

Still wishing that Snoke was actually somehow Darth Plagueis and that Rey was actually a...

Still wishing that Snoke was actually somehow Darth Plagueis and that Rey was actually a Palpatine. "Tiny" details like that would have been nice. But alas. Still, magnificent pick up line :)
  13. Traveling Bard

congratulations!

congratulations!
  14. Traveling Bard

Makes sense. Well, I wish you luck with the project building :)

Makes sense. Well, I wish you luck with the project building :)
  15. Traveling Bard

Planning ftw! Good luck on your project :) Do you have a thread going for it yet or is it still...

Planning ftw! Good luck on your project :) Do you have a thread going for it yet or is it still just living in your notes?
  16. Traveling Bard

You may have defeated the dust now, but it will return... stronger than before. It's always out...

You may have defeated the dust now, but it will return... stronger than before. It's always out there. Waiting for you to forget to clean for a month or two. That's when it'll strike -_- enjoy that snow day!
  17. Traveling Bard

Sorry to hear that. Moving in general is always stressful... *realizes that he's moving in...

Sorry to hear that. Moving in general is always stressful... *realizes that he's moving in December* ugh. Hope it calms down for you soon :)
  18. Traveling Bard

whatever you make it.

whatever you make it.
  19. Traveling Bard

Is this where you teleport behind me and I go "NANI?!" xD

Is this where you teleport behind me and I go "NANI?!" xD
  20. Traveling Bard

because they are foolish peasants that can't fathom REAL power! …or something like that.

because they are foolish peasants that can't fathom REAL power! …or something like that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!
Oh, wow!
6VDEms4.png

Still need one or two "placeholder" asset things and then I'm venturing into custom windows + menus!
(I'm a little scared, lol)
In the past hour I've both joined and left the RPG Maker subreddit. So many memories were made. Power to the gam mak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pichenotte3