Search results

1. eslabon

RMMV Tales Of Nowhere - The Video Game [DEMO available]

Hey everyone! Yes, I am still working on this. :rwink: Every area of Ishmar is now accessible. I've done the events leading up to the visit with the King. He'll give the party a quest to the Underdark which is where the boss battle of this world will take place. Here are some screenshots of the...
  2. eslabon

Thank you for your replies! In the game you actually won't be able to traverse the whole map. Each town is in it's own isolated map with transfer events taking you to the paths between the towns. I took the various town maps and stitched them together in Gimp to make that full map. (Along with a...
  3. eslabon

Check it out! I've finished the mapping of the Ishmar area: And I turned it into an antique looking map you can buy in game from an NPC:
  4. eslabon

Still mapping! :) Mapping takes an enormous amount of time! I've finished the mountain village, the south port town and the north port town. I now just need to create the desert town and the Underdark city and then I'll be finished with the mapping for this whole section of the game. After...
  5. eslabon

Okay, time for an update! I've been working almost exclusively on mapping since last time. I've been creating the city of Ishmar and the surrounding areas. I got to thinking about how I wanted to configure the area, and I was having a hard time visualizing all of it together... So I made a...
  6. eslabon

Event Original Character Contest Winners!

Such a great event! Congrats to the winners! :guffaw:
  7. eslabon

Hello everyone! I wanted to post an update. I've been working on mapping and scribbled out a rough idea of the whole Kingdom of Ishmar and where I think things will be located. Here's an image of that sketch: To that end, I started working on the lake side path that leads up to Ishmar...
  8. eslabon

Event Character Creation Contest Feedback

@just1witness and @Rhino, Thank you for your comments! :D There is some incredible talent in this contest!!
  9. eslabon

Event Character Creation Contest Feedback

Thank you @Starmage and @Thomas Smith !! :D I really want to make a short game for her backstory, but I don't know that I'll have the time around my current project.
  10. eslabon

Event Original Character Contest - MV Entries

You guys do such fun events! Here's my entry: Name: Arwel Background: Long ago before the dragons went extinct there arose two who were greater than all the others. One full of darkness and malice; the other full of light and love. After years of conflict the dark one managed to deal a fatal...
  11. eslabon

The DEMO is now ready! You can download it here: UPDATE - I've updated the demo with new artwork for Copernicus and a bug fix. It's now version 0.2 Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7wk338jj1ak046h/ToN-VideoGame-DEMOv0.2.zip?dl=1 Mac...
  12. eslabon

Thank you Starmage! The character art is actually done by the DM of the podcast. :)
  13. eslabon

Well, I didn’t make this weekend for the release of the demo. (Due in part to a work emergency) So, next weekend it is! Kirin’s level is complete now and Thayne’s is just around the corner. I have Winter Rest nearly done as well. Here are a few screenshots:
  14. eslabon

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you an update and provide a few more details about the game and what to expect from the upcoming demo. As I stated in the 1st post, this game is based on a podcast. For those of you who are not familiar with the podcast, it's a group of 4 players playing...
  15. eslabon

The game is in it's early stages, but I have enough for a trailer and a demo! TRAILER SYNOPSIS CHARACTERS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS I will post updates to this thread as I make (slow but steady) progress, so please keep an eye out! DEMO OUT NOW!! UPDATE - I've updated the...
  16. eslabon

Event RPG Maker 28th Birthday : Release Something Event

@Archeia It looks like I haven't received the badge yet... Thank you again for this awesome event!!
  17. eslabon

@Archeia Hello again! I'd like to submit an entry into another category if possible. :) This is a cutscene from the game I submitted a trailer for. Game title: Tales of Nowhere - The Video Game Description: Here is a cutscene from the Tales of Nowhere video game I'm working on. You'll have to...
  18. eslabon

@Archeia Here's my submission for the event. It's a trailer of the game I'm working on based on a podcast called Tales of Nowhere. (https://www.talesofnowhere.com/) I couldn't get the demo done in time, but I was able to make this trailer: Game title: Tales of Nowhere - The Video Game...
  19. eslabon

SS Ventus: Remake

I finished the new game over screen: I'm mostly working on the weapon crafting system now. I want to make sure to get that right since it's such an important part of the game. I'll be adding a lot more items and ways to get items so there can be a variety of upgrades.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Napster