Search results

1. Yeaster

Looking for a gun and camcorder character set?

This is for RPG Maker VX Ace. Does such things exist? I've googled but can't find anything. If someone is good at spriting objects, will they be so kind as to make them for me? I will appreciate you until the end of time and you'll be credited, of course.
  2. Yeaster

Requesting some edits (a gun and camcorder) to two character sets for RPG Maker VX ace?

Hello. I'm wondering if someone can edit two of my character sets. I want one of them to have a gun drawn, aimed at something and the other set I want edited so that he is holding up a camcorder, filming/recording something. I hope this makes sense. I want the female to have the gun, and the...
  3. Yeaster

RPG Maker VX Ace charset of armored dog?

Hello. I'm humbly requesting a character set for RPG Maker VX Ace of a Black Labrador Retriever wearing body armor dog vest that looks gorgeous yet utterly alien. Please help! Of course, you'd be credited.
  4. Yeaster

Script 'WindowBase' line 373: NoMethodError crash

Hello. I've been searching the internet longer than I probably should've (considering I have to do laundry) for a solution to this, but I haven't found anything. When I start a battle, the game crashes and I get the message above. Any help? This is a new project, so the only scripts I have...
  5. Yeaster

RPG Maker Vx Ace charset of Madonna?

Hi. I'm looking for a charset of Madonna from her Hung Up video. https://goo.gl/images/yWzoyr https://goo.gl/images/wtCYgg Does one exist anywhere? It would be incredibly important. If someone should make one for me, they would of course get full credit and a warm, fuzzy feeling that they...
  6. Yeaster

A Nightmare in Sunnydale [complete, VX]

In her original world, Buffy Anne Summers was a vampire slayer, keeping the town of Sunnydale clean of demonic scum. Somehow, she finds herself in the world of Nowhere, with no memory of who she is or what her life was like before waking up here. Accompanying her is Dean Winchester, a demon...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Napster