Search results

1. Jathan

Best Screen Resolution

What about MZ?
  2. Jathan

MZ Multi-select function was changed.

Sorry, nevermind. it turns out the type section just doesn't allow it for some reason. It works in the other sections
  3. Jathan

The function that allows you to select copy and paste multiple items, states, that sort of thing. In MV you just have to right click+left shift to highlight multiple things and then you can copy, delete, like normal. But I've been using MZ and it doesn't work for some reason.
  4. Jathan

So I've recently carried over a project of mine into MZ and I began recreating some of the items, weapons, types, etc into the new engine and I realized the mult select function was either changed or removed. If anyone knows what it was changed to or if it was erased or something please let me...
  5. Jathan

Text Speed

Great job on the plugin btw.
  6. Jathan

Need a plugin for Multiple Accessories

Thanks Magnus, great job making it by the way.
  7. Jathan

Need a plugin for Multiple Accessories

Hey, @Magnus0808 what are the ToU on that plug-in? It's perfect for a commercial project I'm developing.
  8. Jathan

RMMV Second Accessory Slot

@Dopan @Jeremiah Eastman Anyway thanks for both of your guy's help. the MRP_Multiple Accessories plugin ended up being perfect for my setup, and now I'm one step closer. Thanks guys
  9. Jathan

No problem, I'm by no means an expert with this engine yet so I'm sure some of my terminology is off and can probably be confusing to more seasoned users.
  10. Jathan

I know about the change maximum button. I have to use it all the time as my project is actually pretty substantial in size. But I'm pretty sure that merely creating an accessory 1 and 2 type wouldn't solve anything since as far as I know you can only apply one equipment type to items. If I'm...
  11. Jathan

I'll look into it, this is the first I'm hearing of the base engine being able to do that but I'll try to see if I can figure it out based on your images, I don't speak german so I might not succeed though. Thanks for your help.
  12. Jathan

Any chance anyone could make a plug-in to add a second accessory equipment slot?
  13. Jathan

RMMV Save/Load Plug-in

I believe I already have TSR_Save, I'll take another look at it just to be safe but I believe there was a reason I decided against it.
  14. Jathan

RMVXA The Lucidia Chronicles (30+ hour RPG)

It looks amazing as far as rm games go, I might just check it out man. congratz on the success.
  15. Jathan

RMMV The Endless Journey - RPG Dungeon Crawler (Mobile Game)

This actually looks pretty impressive.
  16. Jathan

RMMV Save/Load Plug-in

I suppose I should have clarified. I was thinking either it would ask you if you wanted to save or load once you click the save/load option before proceeding. I'll edit the post real quick.
  17. Jathan

Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

This looks awesome. I'll test it out.
  18. Jathan

RMMV Save/Load Plug-in

Is there anyone who'd be willing to produce a simple plug-in that changes the save option in the menu to a save/load option from which you can both save your game and load a game while playing? Along with the option to customize the layout of a save file to display certain details in certain...
  19. Jathan

Text Speed

Despite it's simplicity, It's plug-ins like this that need to be made more often, a lot of coders often forget about to more simplistic game functions. Thank you for this, but I also think kako05 is onto something, the ability to rename the speeds would be awesome.
  20. Jathan

OcRam - Weather_EX plugin (for MV)

This looks really simple and well done. I'll try it out and see how it works.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Napster