Search results

1. Random Battle BGM

No they don't. The only thing I know you could check would be spell checking, but I guess in this case you would have got a proper error message.
  2. Random Battle BGM

Do you have your audio files saved as .m4a and .ogg in your bgm folder?
  3. More HUD Faces - Extension for Moghunter's Battle, Party, and Actor HUDs

@LadyBaskerville Thank you, this is exactly what I needed! However, when using multi frame BattleHUD graphics, it displays the entire sheet and ignores the individual frames. I could work around this issue by only using single frame graphics, but different face expression would look much better...
  4. The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

@Craig I'm using 720p in this project as well, I will give it a try and see how it will turn out, thanks.
  5. The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

I was worrying, that this was gonna be the case. I do like the small animations though and will think about it again. It's just sad not being able to use the full screen animations. My game doesn't use a single one, because of this scaling issue. Thanks for taking the time to reply :)
  6. The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

Hello @hadecynn, I already bought your first two animation packs and I'm a huge fan of your work. Anyway, since RPG Maker MV doesn't handle fullscreen animations too well when using a custom screen resolution, I'm not so sure if I should get the third pack. It seems to contain a few fullscreen...
  7. Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

Was googling my problem and this was one of the solutions I found, really not happy about changing all these file names now but I guess it's my only solution. I already removed the spaces in the first place when creating my game, but I didn't know about the capital letters. Thanks for your answer!
  8. Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

Hello, thanks for this great tutorial. This is was exactly what I was looking for. After running into some issues I could fix by updating everything properly since I had parts of the android-sdk but not Android Studio installed, I managed to get the app to not crash at start. I can now see my...
  9. Mini Label Plugin help

Moghunter has made a similar plugin: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-event-indicators/ But unfortunately, it also does not give the possibility to pick the players character as target for the label.
  10. character selection in menu background help

SumRndmDde has a plugin on his website that provides a huge variety of playtesting tools and also a menu editor. http://sumrndm.site/super-tools-engine/ Press F12 during playtesting in your character selection scene and choose Window_MenuActor (I think that's the windows name) and you can drag...
  11. Mini Label Plugin help

I assume you're using Yanfly's Mini Label Plugin, I don't believe it supports the feature to label the player character. But you can create an event without a graphic and make it able to pass through. Then set its move route to always follow the player on highest frequency and speed and then...
  12. TypeError when opening the GachaBook

I found the plugin causing that error! It's Yanfly's Item Core Plugin. Should have checked on that earlier tbh. (Couldn't edit my previous post due to it exceeding the capacity limit.) Edit 1: Yanfly's plugin sets the starting ID of independent items to 3000, that's why it kept checking on such...
  13. TypeError when opening the GachaBook

Alright thank you. I did that but now the log of course gives me the "Looking for weapon" up to the limit of my database and always +1. I have 113 weapons in my database and it looks for 114. When I changed the database limit to 120 for example, it said it looked for weapons up to 121 and then...
  14. TypeError when opening the GachaBook

Uhm it's the Gacha and GachaBook plugin that got shipped with the 1.1 RPG Maker MV Update. I thought it wasn't necessary to add this, since I believed it had been included in every update. I can post the plugins with highlights of the relevant lines of course. Yes I did, I also put in the...
  15. TypeError when opening the GachaBook

Hello everyone, maybe somebody can help me. I've decided to add the Gacha and GachaBook plugin and created a bunch of cards already, the whole receiving the cards/items works well so far, even though the defined animation for retrieving the capsule is not being showed, the star animation to...
  16. VE - Conditional Turn Battle

Yes, the performance improved a lot when I decreased the amount of icons. I played around with a few other plugins and could bring the performance up to 60 FPS again, but you can notice tiny stutters from time to time, maybe you want to take a look at the window refresh rate for the CTB Window...
  17. VE - Conditional Turn Battle

Hello Victor. First of all thanks for the amount of effort you put into your work, I'm really enjoying your plugins and am switching to yours from the ones of Yanfly at the moment, at least when it comes to the battle plugins. But when turning the Conditional Turn Battle Plugin on, it seems...
  18. FREE In need for voice actors and some translators for a telltale type game :)

Hello, I would like to support with the translation into German, as it's my native language. I don't think I may serve as a voice actor because you may hear that I'm not a native speaker :P I'm best at eventing and event structures in case you need help with that. I could also do some mapping...
  19. Common Event question

Depending on what you want to do, Yanfly's Base Troop Events Plugin let's you determine event commands for all Troop Events at once.
  20. Common Event question

As far as I now, the common event stops during battles, but the screen tone changes will be kept. You can trigger common events by using switches and turn off the switch during an event to stop the timer. The event will rerun when restarting the event by re-enabling the switch. I recommend using...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buster420