Search results

1. Zarsla

Need help with a glass cannon skill

It's not going to work like that. For lots if reasons 1. You're code in the damage formula is wrong, like with what's written doesn't make sense. 2.Common event always happens after the damage formula. If I understand what you want, There's a 50/50 chance the user dies or the target dies...
  2. Zarsla

Spell/attack that does instant death

1. This is in the wrong place. 2. Put this in the damage formula box(make sure it's hp damage or one of the others except, none): b.die() If the above code doesn't work do this; b.gainHp(-b.hp); This will kill the target of the skill actor or enemy.
  3. Zarsla

RMMZ Change weapon parameters in play / MZ Plugin

@darklugia1997 I'm working on a plugin that does a bit more than that. But It's in very early development. Back in MV there was a plugin that did something called Independent Items, and I'm doing my own version, built into an basic backbone of redone inventory system. there's a bit of work to...
  4. Zarsla

[CGMZ] Menu Command Window

Can I use JS to show/hide commands?
  5. Zarsla

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Honestly I think it's Yoji, a plugin coder from JPN. But this is under the assumption of no ENG coders.
  6. Zarsla

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

It could be Yami. Or any other with a Y name, There's even a Japanese coder with Y name, that produced plugins with RMMV
  7. Zarsla

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

Hopefully something on plugins, like info for coders. I'm planning a plugin making series, were I show the audience how to make a plugin, with programming theory. Ie a lecture then show/code series. Where the entire series will include how to make a plugin from start to finish. I'm planning on...
  8. Zarsla

RPG Maker MV FAQ

I've said this multiple times, MV 1.6.0 had 2 updates. 1. was the code 2. The other was the engine And sooooo many people had to roll it back(1.6.1/1.6.2 is the just code changes, no engine update). If they can't even do a simple update without breaking the entire engine for people to use, why...
  9. Zarsla

OMG, someone who gets it! I remember when MV was announced. And the freak outs, and storms where...

OMG, someone who gets it! I remember when MV was announced. And the freak outs, and storms where seeing, is just the same thing with a new coat of paint.
  10. Zarsla

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Oh... I see. From what it looks like we get MV mapping, this: And XP Mapping, this: And we can switch between them. Ie we can do maps like we do in MV or do them like we do in XP.
  11. Zarsla

I would love something like this.
  12. Zarsla

Hmmm...for those who are complaining. about updates for MZ. As someone who saw VXA -> MV. The engine got a new coat of paint but interms of features from VXA -> MV, that a non coding users can get: Added TP Commands Added Plugin Commads A few new conditions to events Plugin Manager Usage on...
  13. Zarsla

I mean MV has a play test feature.
  14. Zarsla

On plugins you could use Plugin Parameters instead of notetags, though I would argue that doing it easily wasn't really untill 1.5.x. And when I say instead, I mean using plugin parameters to do the work that notetags would do by specifying what item is going to be changed. As for who decides...
  15. Zarsla

I put my money on 3+ layers. Especially if they add MV Trinity Features. One of MV Trinity Features was Foreground & Background parallax. Basically a Foreground is a fog layer. (XP had a built in fog layer & 3+ layers, strong feeling that XP mapping system in it's full glory is coming back, but...
  16. Zarsla

Honestly I see us getting MV Trinity Features: System Database improvements: -4/8 directional movement -Horizontal/Vertical Command Menu Choice -Still have the choice of Side/Front View, but with the additional options to have both(in the same game) -Visual Novel Format Others: -Extended...
  17. Zarsla

Multiple Inventories

I mean if you just need items and not gold you can use Waynee95 Storage System. And just use the storage for the unused party items.
  18. Zarsla

About Common Events, Map Events and Buttons...

You have to be pressing a direction key for it towork while moving. ie if you're facing right and you're talking to it by facing right, you need to press right, for it to work. Now if you want to bypass that all together you can use himeworks buttton labels. It will make other buttons act like...
  19. Zarsla

1. No double posting, just edit your previous post. 2. I would just make your event trigger, event or player touch, then check if you're pressing page down and run a common event. 3. No not really. It's called an Action Battle System, or ABS for short.
  20. Zarsla

Lots of things I want to tackle so: 1. an abs can be used as a battle system but it doesn't have too, it just makes it so you can do things on map like have events responded to certain button presses or things being equipped. Now as for your OP question: I might be missing something. Are you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saliacoel