Search results

1. GhostJenson

Looking for commissioned paid work for RPG maker MV but can't access the specific section of the site

There is also the use of websites like Artists & Clients and Fiverr. Not trying to take away from the commissions of the RM Forums, but you have other avenues until you unlock commissions here. Lol I only know about these other sites because I can't access the commissions page here, yet! XD …...
  2. GhostJenson

Rules Resource Pack Licensing and Use

From my understanding, you can, as long as you own the license to whatever RPG Maker whose materials you are using. I think that the difference between DLCs that say "for use in MV/MZ/VXA" etcetera, has to do with the formatting of the tilesets, characters, materials, and so on. For instance...
  3. GhostJenson

RMMV Orange Mapshot Plugin Help

Thought I should update this thread. ...so I figured out what was going on. I was not able to map-save any of the maps between 60-69. I don't know what was goin on with those 10, but as soon as I reached map 70, I could map-save again. Upon reaching map 80, I can still map save, however, maps...
  4. GhostJenson

Okay, so I tried using Orange Mapshot in a new project, and it works as is. I think I messaged this, but I can also use mapshot on the one map, in the current project. I know the plugin works, but I have no idea why mapshot would work on one map, but no others. It's weird.
  5. GhostJenson

Hey, thanks for the response. So for (1), I haven't added in any new plugins. I changed some events, but that shouldn't affect this plugin, right? Also, I just thought about it, but I recently installed RMXP. That shouldn't affect my MV game or the plugin, no? For (2), I will try that when I...
  6. GhostJenson

Hey everyone, I've been using Orange Mapshot since I started my project last year. Everything had been working fine up until last week. What's going on is I can not capture mapshots. It's weird, because I created some new maps last week, and only one of the new maps will create a mapshot. I...
  7. GhostJenson

Rules Resource Pack Licensing and Use

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but since it does have to do with DLC and licensing, I think it should. If it does not, please direct me; thank you. Now, here's my question. Consider I commission someone to make a map for me and they use paid DLC (FSM, Ancient Dungeons, Fantastic Buildings...
  8. GhostJenson

RMMV Change parallax and overlay maps in game with Orange Overlay

Sorry, wasn't sure if I needed help with the plugin, or if I needed help with something in the engine. Thanks.
  9. GhostJenson

RMMV Change parallax and overlay maps in game with Orange Overlay

Hey everyone! Checking here to see if anyone has run into this situation, and/or found an answer. So, I am using the Orange Overlay, and I wanted to make a day/night cycle. Not to the extent of an active cycle, but the time will change when you rest or wait (at a bar, or inn, etc.). Does anyone...
  10. GhostJenson

FREE RANSOM - A Story-Driven Hostage Negotiation Game

Your Discord username isn't working. Can you add an updated one?
  11. GhostJenson

TRADE Project Ebonlight - Recruiting for Intense Fantasy RPG

Thought that maybe I should update this post a tad. So I did just that. Project is still ongoing, and we are still looking for more talent(YOU)! :D
  12. GhostJenson

FREE Gaia Star Looking for Team

Well, if you still need help mapping, I can do that too. Just let me know! Also... @Questilda you probably shouldn't open with hating something important to someone's project. Probably be a little more... uhh... discreet, in that. Just a not. :)
  13. GhostJenson

FREE Gaia Star Looking for Team

Hey there! If still needed, I can assist with writing, if you would be willing to assist my game with character pixel art? Let me know what you think, and I will add you to the Discord. Thanks!
  14. GhostJenson

TRADE Ahri's Adventures - Recruiting for a large RPG Project!

If you are still looking for people to join your project, I’d be interested in helping you write. I have a project ongoing as well, so I would request you assist in mapping or database building for my title.
  15. GhostJenson

A really good place to start your journey would be YouTube. There are a lot of great RPG Maker...

A really good place to start your journey would be YouTube. There are a lot of great RPG Maker (RM) creators over there. They also host a lot of tutorial videos. I would recommend checking out some of the following channels: SRDude Benderwaffles Driftwood Gaming Echo607 Yanly Engine There are...
  16. GhostJenson

TRADE Project Ebonlight - Recruiting for Intense Fantasy RPG

Warning: This game may include Fictitious Religions and some Sexual Themes. Engine: RPG Maker MV TRADE: You may have noticed that this thread shows TRADE instead of FREE. The reason for this is because, if you are willing to work on my project, I am willing to work on yours. If you work on my...
  17. GhostJenson

FREE (DEMO UPDATE!)The Power of the Arcane(MV)

I love how much the interest in this title has grown! :eswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?
The best among us don't set out to be heroes. They don't want that job. They just set out to do the things nobody else wants to do. Because... someone has to do it.
Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamain