Search results

1. Alisu

Database space size

I'm not exactly sure if this is the right forum, but it seemed closest one. When creating game (with MV) I can increase the database size for various things to suit my needs. To keep some semblance of order, and knowing I can't plan it well ahead, I'd like to space things well apart so certain...
  2. Alisu

Alisu's rounded tileset

I have seen some edits that give a bit of curves for the tilesets but often they are on 3x3 grid. I'm aiming to roundify the autotile sets which obviously comes with a caveat that I can't use transparency (unless on supplemental tiles to go on B+ sets. Free to use for whichever projects but...
  3. Alisu

Common Event on weapon equip?

Is there a way to run an event when equipping a weapon? I found the weapon can have common event attached but since it's in the effects list I guess it only runs when you use the weapon. I was thinking of system where equipping the weapon changes the class so I'd need to run handful of event...
  4. Alisu

Animating sprite sheets

I have been looking around but apparently this is so obvious solution no one really explains how it works so I need to ask. I have sprite sheet, the usual 3x4 fare, works well for basic sprites. Also for doors and chests and such. I have figured out how to make thing use the "stepping animation"...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?
The best among us don't set out to be heroes. They don't want that job. They just set out to do the things nobody else wants to do. Because... someone has to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Switchboy0815