Search results

1. Dungeonmind

how can I reduce load time?

We would need to know your computer specifications such as processor and graphics card if any first before anyone can try to assist you. I don't use visual novel maker but I'm sure somebody around her does and will help you as soon as they can.
  2. Dungeonmind

This doesn't just have to do with MZ. Because the bigger your resolution is when you take that...

This doesn't just have to do with MZ. Because the bigger your resolution is when you take that screenshot the bigger the file will be. Like my screen is somewhere in the 3 or 4 thousands (MacBook Pro 16 inch.) This makes a lot of things weird for me.
  3. Dungeonmind

RMMV Corpse Mansion [Open World Action Horror Survival Game]

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's really encouraging as this game took a really long time to make, all things considering. I can't wait to introduce the new gun part slotting mechanic to the game which is the last thing I needed to complete at least for the plugin list. :kaojoy:
  4. Dungeonmind

This should be implemented for the Early Access Version of the game coming this Halloween. Thank you, I appreciate your interest even despite you not liking horror genre games. I assure you though it is much more than just a horror game. It's got many other facets to it.
  5. Dungeonmind

@ShadowDragon First thank you it has been a long road. Actually I am happy you asked. You will be pleased to know that harder difficulties have more drops meaning more chances for rare items. There is actually 3 different game difficulties and they vary greatly. In this order it goes Normal...
  6. Dungeonmind

Yayyy my game got recommended by a steam curator! Check it out -> Corpse_Mansion and if you haven't already Wishlist my game it would really help me out.
  7. Dungeonmind

RMMV Add bust to status screen

Alright I'm back with a major update, this time it gives you pretty much the ability to move everything in the scene you just have to play with values. Be aware the EXP X and Y Position may affect its values X and Y Positions, again you'll have to play around with it but here's an example of...
  8. Dungeonmind

With the newest version you can change the value to false to hide the original faceset graphic. Then what might help is setting the "Show In Front of all Window Contents" Param to false which it should be by default now. This will place the image nicely behind all of the window contents. For...
  9. Dungeonmind

Hey made that plugin for you, hope it helps. It's attached to my last message on your request...

Hey made that plugin for you, hope it helps. It's attached to my last message on your request thread. *make sure to put <bust:filename> in note tag in database for actors bust filename in the picture folder.
  10. Dungeonmind

I will attempt to make this for you this morning. Edit* here you go :) You have to set the x and y position in the plugin parameters for your busts to place them where you want. I don't know what resolution or anything you have so I just did it this way for maximum compatibility. Also, place...
  11. Dungeonmind

It’s quite the conundrum. Like @Finnuval says tho sounds like a win-win for at least you guys...

It’s quite the conundrum. Like @Finnuval says tho sounds like a win-win for at least you guys. congrats about your new offer that’s great!
  12. Dungeonmind

Horror city Motorbike

These were made exclusive by the creator, I believe to their itch.io packs only. Might want to consider buying the pack again just for the bike. I know I did -> https://malibudarby.itch.io/horror-city-sprite-pack-2
  13. Dungeonmind

RPG Maker MV games crashing/not working right on Mac

This is exactly the issue but I’ve got it pretty close to working 100% reliably on Mac anyways. I just wonder why we haven’t received an official update yet I did take a look around and it is normal for game engines to need updates and usually the developers fix them if there critical like this...
  14. Dungeonmind

Is soda pop really that bad for you? I mean in comparison to some other things you could be...

Is soda pop really that bad for you? I mean in comparison to some other things you could be doing... I won't name them on here though.
  15. Dungeonmind

It's pretty sad when you go to take some "me" time away from development to just mess around and...

It's pretty sad when you go to take some "me" time away from development to just mess around and develop again but in a different game engine (this is what I choose to do for fun I don't know what else to do I hate sports.)
  16. Dungeonmind

They also would not allow me back into an account for the same reason luckily you can just...

They also would not allow me back into an account for the same reason luckily you can just create a million accounts with them re-add your cards but oh man the support is one of the worst on the web right now that I've experienced. Not sure about phone support because where I am you cant get...
  17. Dungeonmind

I would have to agree with you about PayPal because once its set up its really fast for...

I would have to agree with you about PayPal because once its set up its really fast for purchases and that makes it appealing. Unfortunately, they are one of the companies that have monkeys working for them or some kind of primate.
  18. Dungeonmind

Yes this is exactly what I mean support isn't when your not acting like a human being and just...

Yes this is exactly what I mean support isn't when your not acting like a human being and just being a robot. Like I probably shouldn't have said it but I asked them if they got a bunch of monkeys working over there and they gave me a warning saying they wont tolerate abuse lol ooppsieeeee I of...
  19. Dungeonmind

My credit card company will refund me cause its fraud not providing me with any resolution to...

My credit card company will refund me cause its fraud not providing me with any resolution to access my account - to get my purchases, you can't do that with my credit card company they just refund me and mark it as fraud. But I don't want to have to do this anymore its so annoying
  20. Dungeonmind

Also keep in mind I am logged in to my account fine its just they want to send a security code...

Also keep in mind I am logged in to my account fine its just they want to send a security code to an email that no longer exists on the web to change my email to my new one. And I can go on and on with other companies just not caring about sensitive information like this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Switchboy0815