Search results

1. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

Here is the pluggin list @Andar thank to @mogwai for telling me how to cut down the size in preview.
  2. Importing sound issue

Thank you to everyone! I really appreciate all the great feedback. @Andar a very good description, very much appreciated my friend.
  3. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

@mogwai Yes I have battle core plugin before this and yes that is my exact problem. I would love to keep the plugin so if you can figure out how to have them both that would be sensational. Thank you for the great advice that'll make it easier in the future.
  4. Importing sound issue

@Kyoku I renamed it to .ogg It did not come as .ogg
  5. Importing sound issue

So I need a phoenix sound for my game (personal use) and I found one off the internet and downloaded it. I saved it as .ogg but the sound won't play when I try to add it to attacks. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
  6. Change battle party limit

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a good day filled with creating. I had a question as to how to change the battle party limit back and fourth. I would like boss battles to include 4-5 players but regular battles only have 3. Is there a simple way I can go back and fourth between allowing 3...
  7. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

Yes I have that plugin. It doesn't let me copy past for some reason and when I try to upload the screenshot it says it too large. I can't win hahaha but here is some hand typing that might help type error: undefined is not a function at function.battlemanager.updateTurnOrderDisplayX...
  8. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

@Andar Thanks for the advice, I have been starting a new game every time. I've gone through the configuration of the pluggins at obsessively for days trying to change things around so while that is possible I do not feel it is the problem. I think it has the do with the YEP Actor party switch...
  9. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

@mogwai Thanks again for your patience and I'm so sorry it isn't working for me but I did that and still the f8 key or any combination of that does anything in the program. Does it matter if I'm using steam? Maybe there is another way to get the info. Is there a specific name to the folder maybe...
  10. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

Thank you so much again and being so patience. I tried pressing F8 and nothing happened. Do you know what the command that is "fn + f8" is called? Maybe I can look up how to do that on a mac.
  11. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

@mogwai Thanks for reaching out to help. When I push fn + f8 it doesn't do anything. Does that work for Macs as well? I took a screenshot on my computer and it says that the file is too large. Please help me ...
  12. problem with a type error I am hoping an angel on here can help me with

I am having a problem with the YEP Actor Party System. When I go to switch my party in battle it lets me do it but after I select finish it says "Type Error Undefined is not a function". I've been stuck on it for a few days. I've tried moving the pluggins around but nothing seems to work. Any...
  13. Battle Party QUestion

@Arithmetician I'm having problems allowing the player to switch their party members during battle. It says "type error... defined is not a function" when I select finish after switching the party in the battle. I've tried playing with the pluggins but I can't get that error to stop.
  14. Problems with adding movement to Event

Thanks to everyone for the help. @gstv that was it. It's fixed now thank you so much. I changed it to grass and it was fixed.
  15. Problems with adding movement to Event

Hey so I am trying to add movement to an event that is auto run. I have the player moving 3 steps to the right (so it can show everyone in the party) in the beginning of the event but every time I start the event with that the game freezes. Also, Later on in the event (after dialogue) the NPC...
  16. Skill Change

@Arithmetician Thanks! I didn't know that but I'll make sure to do it in the future :-)
  17. Skill Change

Great thanks! I'll play around with that and try to figure out how to use the plugin. Thank you very much again for all your help, I am beyond grateful :-)
  18. Battle Party QUestion

That's great, thank you so much for the suggestion. I want to implement a system like you described. How would I set it so you can only use 3 members and that you can select who to use at the beginning of the battle?
  19. Battle Party QUestion

Thanks for the response! That is a good point do you have suggestions for how to encourage the use of different members? And I would want to randomize WHICH party members but the amount would be based on the troop (a 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4) but with random or chosen player. How would I do...
  20. Skill Change

Hello all,I hope you are having a beautiful day. I have a question about skills. Would it be possible to have a menu where skills are powered up with points you get each level that you can choose to distribute and after you put a few points in them they morph into a new skill? I want to let the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mewoox