Search results

1. Karberus

Speed Manager

Speed Manager by Karberus   Versions: Current Version: 1.1 Introduction: This plugin allows you to easily change the default movement speeds in your game.  Features: Change default movement speed of walk, dash and vehicles. Option to have Movement speed affected by Party Leader’s AGI...
  2. Karberus

Map Save Access

Map Save Access by Karberus   Versions: Current Version: 1.02 Introduction: This plugin allows you to specify which maps will have save access disabled by default. Features: Maps you specify will always have Save disabled when the player enters. Maps that are not specified will always have...
  3. Karberus

Battle Windows Customization

Battle Windows Customization  by Karberus   Versions: Current Version: 1.0 Introduction: This plugin will allow you to customize nearly everything about the battle windows however you like. Features: Set X and Y position of each window. Set Width and Height of each window. Set Opacity of...
  4. Karberus

Simple Follower Control

Simple Follower Control by Karberus   Versions: Current Version: 1.1   Introduction: This simple plugin will allow you some control over your followers.   Features:Set whether events collide with your followers. (Perfect for On Map Encounters) Move your followers through the Set Movement Route...
  5. Karberus

Simple Land Vehicle

Simple Land Vehicle by Karberus       Versions: Current Version: 1.2    Introduction: This plugin will replace the boat vehicle and make it into a vehicle that can be driven in land, but not in water.     Features: Drive a vehicle in land Set the speed of the land vehicle Set whether...
  6. Karberus

Random Battle BGM

Random Battle BGM  by Karberus       Versions: Current Version: 1.2    Introduction: Whenever battle starts, this plugin will randomly play one of the BGM's that you choose.     Features: You may declare up to 30 BGM's  One of those BGM's will be chosen at random before each battle  You...
  7. Karberus

[Orison]Recruiting team members(Artists, Mappers, Voice, etc.)

Orison is the name of the team that will be working on a project that is currently Untitled but code-named "Strange". This is completely and entirely for FUN. There will be no money involved. That said, it is still very important that if you choose to join in on this, you show effort in doing...
  8. Karberus

Mouse in animated title screen

I'm using MOG - Mokou Title Screen script and Shaz' Super Simple Mouse System script. I would like to be able to use the mouse to select between new game, continue and quit game. Not sure if this is the right section, but I'd like to request a kind of patch script or something that would make...
  9. Karberus

WASD in Battle

Alright so I don't usually ask for help (I try and try to do everything myself) but I sometimes fail and this is driving me insane. If any of you could help me out it would mean a lot. Well, basically what I am trying to do is to use the W A S D keys to select options in battle instead of using...
  10. Karberus

[ACE] Battlers

Bump
  11. Karberus

Karberus' Graphics Studio (Title Screens, Logos, etc...)

Hello world of RPG's, Today I decided to begin working on title screens mostly for fun, since I like learning different stuff. Here I'll post my work and I would appreciate any comments and ideas or suggestions. UPDATE - I'm back and ready to make some Title screens and other graphics for 2014...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria