Search results

1. Lu_

Cover Art Characters Package 2 Emotions

I am looking for a emotion faceset of the character called Akja out of the "Cover Art Characters Package 2".
  2. Lu_

RMMV YR_DBStateTransform error

<DragonBone Settings> Battler: Hades Scalex: 0.5 Scaley: 0.5 Ani Wait: Idle Ani Walk: Idle Ani Attack: Attack Ani Swing: Attack Ani Thrust: Attack Ani Missile: Skill Ani Skill: Skill Ani Chant: Skill Ani Spell: Skill Ani Item: Attack Ani Guard: Idle Ani Evade: Idle Ani Damage...
  3. Lu_

dragon bones is installed. tried above and below, still the same
  4. Lu_

YR Plugins

i am using your YR_DBStateTransform plugin and i keep getting this error: "Cannot read property 'name' of null" can u fix this?
  5. Lu_

i am using YR_DBStateTransform and every time the state runs out i get this error
  6. Lu_

RMMV Script Into Lunatic mode

every state i am using stuff like this $gameActors.actor(2).isStateAffected(1) i get errors
  7. Lu_

RMMV Script Into Lunatic mode

i used this codes as custom passive conditions for the yep auto passive states <Custom Passive Condition> if ($gameActors.actor(1).isStateAffected(1) && !$gameActors.actor(1).isStateAffected(16) && $gameSwitches.value(10) == true) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } </Custom...
  8. Lu_

RMMV lunatic moted selecting state affected allies

i am using 2 states to kinda bind an enemy and an actor. that the enemy dies when the actor dies and the other way around. i am using this in the actors state if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i) { var...
  9. Lu_

RMMV lunatic mode selecting state affected enemies

so i have to do it like this? <Custom Respond Effect> if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (if (enemy.isStateAffected(25) { var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i } ) { var enemy = enemies[i]; enemy.startAnimation(107); } } </Custom Respond Effect>
  10. Lu_

RMMV lunatic mode selecting state affected enemies

i want to create a state that when the affected actor dies damages only enemies who are affected by a certain state. i used this so far if (target.hp <= 0) { var enemies = origin.opponentsUnit().aliveMembers(); for (var i = 0; i < enemies.length; ++i) { var enemy = enemies[i]...
  11. Lu_

RMMV YEP Buffs & States Core

I am using yep buffs & states core to creat a custom react effect and i want the target to make make motion during the effect. how can i do this? and can i create breaks between the different steps like with action sequences?
  12. Lu_

SRD_SummonCore and YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies

Its working. ty man!!
  13. Lu_

SRD_SummonCore and YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies

I am using both plugins and every time a summon ends i get an error "TypeError:Cannot read property 'isEnemy' of null". I figuered out that the yanfly plugin is making this error by turning it on and off. i tried to move the srd plugin up and down in the plugin list but i still get this error...
  14. Lu_

SV Actor Shadows

Is it possible to turn off the sv actor shadow for a certain actor?
  15. Lu_

KELYEP_DragonBones Aekashic's sprites

Try to use dragonbones for actors. if i only use <DragonBone:x> the dragonbones sprite is there and faces to the left but aint moving like a dragonbones sprite. if i put the settings in its moving like a dragonbones sprite but faces to the right. how can i solve this?
  16. Lu_

Blank Window in Scenes Equip, Status and Skill

This thread can be closed
  17. Lu_

Blank Window in Scenes Equip, Status and Skill

I want to add a blank Window to the Scenes Equip, Status and Skill that I can modify it with Luna. Can someone hep me?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mindseye_Co