Search results

1. Grassfur

RMMV Question About Maintaining Direction If Only Using Side-View For Walking Sprites

Thank you yet again! I really appreciate this, and that you decided to share it with the community! Update: I just tried it out, and it works perfectly, no issues with events or anything else that I've noticed so far. It is also very neat, you can just use any regular RPG maker walk sprite...
  2. Grassfur

RMMV Question About Maintaining Direction If Only Using Side-View For Walking Sprites

Wow... thank you all so much for your quick replies. Both of those ideas sound very promising, I will definitely look into to trying them out. I have not really used plugins before, but it doesn't sound too difficult from your description, so I will try it. Thank you all!
  3. Grassfur

Hi there. So I am wanting to create sprites that only show their side views when walking (even though you can still walk up/down). While this is simple to do (just pasting side view for the typical walking up/walking down portions of the sprite), I encounter an issue when walking up and down in...
  4. Grassfur

Platypus Sprite (Brown and Perry colors)

Thank you very much! You're welcome, and thanks!
  5. Grassfur

Less Muscular Male Body

Hello everyone! In case you have less muscular male characters, I have created a less muscular version of the male walk sprite and body in the generator. I did not edit the damage sprites or the battler, as neither of these needed editing (I used the female body as a base for the walk sprites...
  6. Grassfur

Animals for a zoo

Hi there, I know this is a very old post, but I was wondering if you would still like a platypus sprite. If so, I just made some if you'd like to use them! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/platypus-sprite-brown-and-perry-colors.135251/
  7. Grassfur

Platypus Sprite (Brown and Perry colors)

I made some platypus sprites, as I could not find a platypus anywhere. I made two versions - a natural, brown colored platypus, and then one colored like Perry the Platypus. Enjoy! To download, simply right click the image, and click save as. Also, if you use these sprites, I would appreciate...
  8. Grassfur

Question About Start Up Screen

Thank you very much for your help. :) I apologize for double posting and will avoid doing so in the future.
  9. Grassfur

Hi, thank you for your response. So the SRD Title Command Customizer... I assume this is a plug in? That is a good idea actually... I don't think I really thought of doing that much. Thank you for your suggestion :) Thank you for this suggestion. I may choose to do this... I assume I could...
  10. Grassfur

Hello! I am using RPG Maker MV, and would like to ask some questions about editing the start up screen. Firstly, I would like to know if there is an easy way to move the box asking to start a new game, options, etc to a different position on the screen. Secondly, is there an easy way to...
  11. Grassfur

RPG Maker MV Tutorial: Using Region ID to Transfer Players to Different Maps

Hello all! Recently I had found myself encountering a rather annoying problem: that of transferring the player to different maps when he/she moves to the edge of said map. That is precisely what this tutorial is here to teach you. Let's say you have a character in an open field, for example...
  12. Grassfur

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

These are absolutely amazing. I love the RPG Maker resources you make! You are so talented. Could I ask how long it usually takes you to make a sprite sheet from scratch? Especially the custom-made animals. They look so perfectly matched to RPG Maker's built-in sprites, one wouldn't be able to...
  13. Grassfur

Making an Event Run up to a Player and Automatically Initiate Conversation?

Thank you so much! I finally figured out how to make it work. I was looking at it the wrong way, and for some reason the logic had not made sense to me. I have finally figured it out. I set the first page to event touch, with a custom "move toward player" for autonomous movement, then set the...
  14. Grassfur

Thank you. I think this is likely a far better way of causing the event to approach (instead of merely approach). I had forgotten that was an option at all.
  15. Grassfur

Thank you for your input. I will look in to revising this if I am able to find a way for the event to work.
  16. Grassfur

Alright, so perhaps I have misunderstood your instructions, but I have not quite gotten it to do what I am looking for. So I have two pages for the event. On the first page, I set the trigger to Event Touch. On this same page, I had it turn self switch A on. On the second page, I set...
  17. Grassfur

Hello. I am a bit new to the forums, but would like to ask a question about an issue I am facing with autonomous movement in RPG Maker MV. So here is what I am trying to do: I want an event (a person) to run up to my player and speak to them. To do this, I have set the autonomous movement to...
  18. Grassfur

Question about creating new accessory for the generator...

Thank you for your help. I apologize for posting in the wrong place. I will be sure to further examine what each section is for before I post again.
  19. Grassfur

Question about creating new accessory for the generator...

Hi. I am relatively new to MV, and have recently discovered how to implement my own pieces to the character generator. Currently, I am attempting to implement a cloak for the face image. I have managed to do this, but the issue I am facing is with the hair inside the cloak. At the moment, the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biconic