Search results

1. WheatTon

RMMV Mana Khemia Style Skills/Combat System

Thanks! I have been using Yanfly's CTB system, but I'll try out Victor Engine and see if I can work it out. Edit: It seems that the Victor Engine CTB won't allow me to do what I'm attempting. I found a work around for my time skills using SRD's Summon Core and Yanfly's Weapon Unleash plugins...
  2. WheatTon

RMMV Mana Khemia Style Skills/Combat System

I am trying to make a game with a combat system reminiscent to the game Mana Khemia. In the game you have a turn order in the form of cards in the first one and orbs in the second. Certain skills can add cards/orbs to the turn order so that when it comes to the skills turn it does the attack...
  3. WheatTon

Stat change and Growth Rates

I'm not asking for someone to calculate for me. I don't know how to make a variable increase a parameter on every level up. I'm sorry if you are getting annoyed and if I'm not explaining it well, but you aren't really explaining yourself that well either.
  4. WheatTon

I know how to change parameters with each answer. I would like to know if I can change the stat growths so that if the starting attack (30) is increased by 15 (Attack = 45) it will be 450 at level 99 and not 315.
  5. WheatTon

So I can change the characters stat growths with a variable? I'm sorry to say I don't know how I would do that.
  6. WheatTon

I am working on a project now in which the player takes a personality quiz of 5 questions. Each stat starts at 30 and each answer gives a plus and minus to different stats. Example: Attack = 30, answer a question get +3 attack, -3 Magic Defense. You now have Attack = 33, Magic Defense = 27 Is...
  7. WheatTon

Dragon Quest Boomerang Formula Help

Thanks guys! I guess I got too into my head and couldn't see the simple solution. These work great.
  8. WheatTon

Dragon Quest Boomerang Formula Help

I am attempting to make a damage formula that hits all enemies and does less the more enemies are alive. The problem has to lie with my formula as it does 0 damage no matter how low the enemies defense is. The formula I am using is as follows: ((a.agi * 4 - b.def * 2) / 3)) - ((((a.agi * 4 -...
  9. WheatTon

Help with Steps Taken Skill

This works perfectly! Thank you. I can live without the unequip reset and so this is all I need. Thank you again!
  10. WheatTon

Help with Steps Taken Skill

I am attempting to make a weapon skill that uses a steps taken variable in the damage formula. I would like to put a maximum limit on it and for it to reset to 0 when you either unequip the weapon or use the skill. An example of the skill I am trying to make is the Traveler skill from Final...
  11. WheatTon

Weapon Swap Troubles

Sorry, I didn't even think about the fact of it being a paid plugin. Also I didn't think of contacting the original author. Simple things sometimes slip my mind. Thank you for reminding me.
  12. WheatTon

Weapon Swap Troubles

I am using RPG Maker MV. I recently bought Fallen Angel Olivia's Weapon Swap plugin, for a project. I read the description where it says that it adds a weapon slot for each weapon type, but assumed I could figure out how to turn it off. The main character of the game can use every weapon type...
  13. WheatTon

PAID (DO NOT USE! Read the Rules to know where you can!) Looking For Battler Artist

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: The game is a simple thing. One day a tower sprouts up in the middle of a random street. The deluded Vorland, with dreams of being a hero decides to go to the tower and the realist Mindy decides to follow so that he doesn't get himself killed. The two random, non...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu