Search results

1. Fring Frang

Clarevoyance 1.3 - now in English and on Steam!

Wow, thanks a bunch! Hope the game runs alright on your setup. Let me know if you have any issues
  2. Fring Frang

They are all people from my hometown. Most I knew before, but a few answered a call for participants and I met them during the recording/photography session. All 108 people came to the studio and performed their characters, and could even pick a gift card for a local shop, including a few that...
  3. Fring Frang

Hey gang, over the past four years, I've bent RPG Maker MV into a 5-hour point-and-click adventure game built in collaboration with my Acadian hometown of Clare, Nova Scotia. Over 130 people participated in making the game, including over 100 voiced NPC performances, music for the dynamic...
  4. Fring Frang

How Did You Start Out in RPG Maker?

Nice question and thread, thanks for asking! Interesting to read how everyone got their starts. A friend (JR) showed me and some others RPG Maker VX back in the day (late 2009). We spent a few weeks making joke projects, maybe about 6 of us. Then afterwards only JR and I still worked on our...
  5. Fring Frang

Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle II - "Broken Wings" - Out now!

Ah okay, thanks for the info. As you said, some of it looks in-engine, but I didn't realize it was entirely pre-rendered. I'll have to look into that!
  6. Fring Frang

"Don't go here yet." or Extremely Blatant Roadblocks

Interesting discussion! I definitely agree that some sort of narrative sense for the roadblock makes it easier to accept. Coming back to the original post, I think humour could be leaned on more strongly for roadblocks, if the tone of your game allows for it. One of my favourite moments from...
  7. Fring Frang

Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle II - "Broken Wings" - Out now!

Nice, I really liked the intro! Lots of different effects one after the other. The tea cup at the end with the case name was smooth. How did you edit that together, basic picture and video event processing?
  8. Fring Frang

RMMV Donair Academy

CLICK HERE TO PLAY ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD Journey through the past, the present, and the future of a celebrated Maritime dish, the Halifax donair. Created by Henry Adam Svec and Chad Comeau, Donair Academy lovingly and nostalgically hearkens back to the RPGs and digital encyclopedias of the 1990s...
  9. Fring Frang

Orange Screenshot Saver

Hey Hudell, did you ever get around to making this modification? It would be greatly appreciated!
  10. Fring Frang

RMMV Granny Games

Wow, thanks for the detailed feedback, trevers18! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with my grandmas.
  11. Fring Frang

RMMV Granny Games

Hey thanks for the feedback! I'll consider your suggestions for sure. Glad you enjoyed the granny simulations :)
  12. Fring Frang

RMMV Granny Games

They are indeed my real grandmas! They didn't totally understand what we were doing, but they were excited to be in a video game haha
  13. Fring Frang

RMMV Granny Games

Download available here! Synopsis: People memorialize their family members in many ways. Could video games serve as a memento of loved ones? By creating four different games about my grandmothers, I hope to explore this question and discover ways of honouring elders through interactive media...
  14. Fring Frang

Hey Hudell, I just stumbled upon your plugins - great work! I am interested in your Screenshot...

Hey Hudell, I just stumbled upon your plugins - great work! I am interested in your Screenshot Saver, and you mentioned that it would be easy to create a download popup for use in projects deployed for web. Any chance you could modify the plugin to prompt an image download of the screenshot...
  15. Fring Frang

Monument

JRibbons, this is indeed an MV game, but the "gimmick" I tried out might not work on Mac, and I don't have one to test with. As mog suggested, maybe downloading and playing in the browser might still work? And thanks for the feedback everyone! Only seeing the replies now.
  16. Fring Frang

Monument

No need to be sorry, it's a fair criticism. In planning future full-blown games, I'd like to commission some art, but gotta find funding for that first
  17. Fring Frang

Monument

Hey, thanks for trying the game out. Stock art isn't the flashiest, but with only 24 hrs to jam, you gotta work with what you've got!
  18. Fring Frang

Monument

Click here to play Monument   Approximate playtime: 25 minutes Genre: Adventure Flavour: Cyberpunk, fantasy Synopsis: You are a young apprentice who learns a terrifying new skill. How will you use your power to shape the world around you? In Monument, players will learn...
  19. Fring Frang

Granny Games - Margie

Howdy cyberwaffle! Thanks for the response! :) I haven't showed the game to Margie yet, but another grandma played it, said it was cute, and asked how I chose the lady (those grandmas never met!). It was cute. Look forward to three more Granny Games this year! Yeah the host site I use is...
  20. Fring Frang

Granny Games - Margie

Play online or download for free here! Synopsis: Meet my grandmother Margie Beaver in this virtual visit. The game plays sort of like a visual novel, with pictures, voice clips and subtitles. There are a few choices and some conditional logic, but it is a short, largely linear experience...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu